Exmoor 2014

Shame you can't make it Andy, hopefully will catch you at an event sometime in the year. I'm busy baking cake at the moment, the first of this years rhubarb to make it a nice fruity number. I may even bring some clotted cream along too.

Whimping Out - sorry!

Rich
Really sorry but i'm now not able to make this weekend - its a lower priority (I'm told by SWMBO) to completing cottage decoration and i still have no replacement battery in the GSA! Hope you have a great time, hope to catch up somewhere else sometime, maybe at the Annual Touratech Travel Event the following weekend if anyone else is going.
Cheers
Bazzer
:beerjug:

Cakes are made, filled and topped with sweetened philly and looking real good! Campers, when you enter the site there will be a small area on your left, before the toilet/shower block. Head on past this space and into the field just past the shower block. You'll see the hookups on the right and the river on the left and i suggest you all gather in this larger field.
See you tomorrow folks.

There are some new faces and some old attending. The weather's looking like sunshine, very wet showers and very breezy. Fortunately, the site's in a very sheltered valley, so don't be getting too scared of the forecast, it's a good all weather location.
Sandy and I will be heading over Friday morning, though we may well stop off for a wander round Minehead and a ride on the train. We may hold off on the train if the forecast changes for the worst on Saturday, as it will be a great alternative trip out should the heavens open all day. The walk can also easily be amended to keep us away from some of the more exposed sections of the coast path.

Hi, was looking for a wee jaunt for myself and swmbo around exmoor this weekend and checked into staghunters, I'm not sure I know anyone but just thought id say hi and explore the area :bounce1
Lost my gs in a fire last week, so am now on a k1200s. Don't hold it against me :thumb

Small but perfectly formed gathering.

Thanks for organising Richard.

Had a great time and laugh in good company :clap

Back
Top Bottom