Details for COUTC III 2013

9'4"

It's about 20 feet. I'll get the exact height.

Mobile forum connectivity by Touratoad Technology.

Just spoke to the manageress. She tells me the arch is 9'4"

Also there is no other way onto the site. No access from School Lane.

Looks like we might be ok, however there will probably be space outside the entrance for a couple of those too high to get through the arch.

Val.

Mine's 9ft 9ins, Proffs about the same, if you have the status aerial on the roof of a Hymer it will be around 9'6" - 9'9"

Oh dear. :mad:

I own several bikes, but none big enough to carry the gazebo and tea and coffee making equipment, and of course you could all buy your own drinks as I wouldn't be able to carry any of my stuff.
Might still manage to bring Jaffa on a bike though.

I own several bikes, but none big enough to carry the gazebo and tea and coffee making equipment, and of course you could all buy your own drinks as I wouldn't be able to carry any of my stuff.
Might still manage to bring Jaffa on a bike though.

Becky can pop a puppy under each arm so they can come too:)

Looks like I'm going to be in country and can make the Saturday day and night :bounce

I could lead an off-road ride that's about 15 miles from the pub if you like :thumb2

OK - let's not panic.

There is space outside the pub.

We'll make it all work somehow :beerjug:

A shufty up a ladder shows that my 'pertruberance' is removable with the aid of an allen key, bringing the overall height down to 9ft 3 1/2ins

:JB:JB

now, the only question remaining is, how wide is the archway :rolleyes:

I'll bring a telescopic ladder with me to remove my status aerial and persuade others that they can scrape through with encouraging calls of 'come on, there's plenty of room, opps, sorry about that, it should polish out' and the like.

Will this prevent standing on the pegs when entering the site?

I can't work it out......

:rob

Dan,

Do you know if there are still any rooms available in the pub ?

Peter

Back
Top Bottom