Details for COUTC III 2013

An enquiry as a result of being unable to ignore your knees..? :D
Yes, something like that.... I think I've done enough camping for this year, it really doesn't agree with my knees, all that crawling around getting into and out of tents..
Peter

me and Sue could be away with the caravan the week before but we could join in on our way back oop north tha knows. so would there be room for us?

Just called the pub to see if they have any rooms for the wife and I, and no go.:blast:tears I'd camp if I didn't have back and neck problems.:comfort

Looks like I'll be there for the road ride, then back home afterwards then.:mad:

Just called the pub to see if they have any rooms for the wife and I, and no go.:blast:tears I'd camp if I didn't have back and neck problems.:comfort

Looks like I'll be there for the road ride, then back home afterwards then.:mad:

A decent airbed, a proper pillow and a belly full of ale is your answer :thumb

Or, of course...

There are also B&Bs locally for those not wishing to camp.

A decent airbed, a proper pillow and a belly full of ale is your answer :thumb

Or, of course...

The local B&B's are fully booked apparently.:blast As my wife doesn't drink (much:D), we may look at somewhere a short drive away, and drive over for the evening.:thumb

Overspill camping?

The village hall in Brailles sometimes hosts Caravan Club rallies on their sports field...may be worth contacting them.
Toad, If you are a local then another option would be Tom Taylor possibly...opposite the golf course?

The village hall in Brailles sometimes hosts Caravan Club rallies on their sports field...may be worth contacting them.
Toad, If you are a local then another option would be Tom Taylor possibly...opposite the golf course?

We should have plenty of space for all at the pub:thumb

We may be touring down this way at this time. Can we 'drop-in' unannounced?

Yup. No problem at all.

Turn up any time.

No need to book.

Helps to book food, but we can probably sort food anyway.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

do you let Triumphs in?

also, if I can't get someone to look after our rescue dog, could I bring her along? in which case it'll be via Fiat Panda not the bike

do you let Triumphs in?

also, if I can't get someone to look after our rescue dog, could I bring her along? in which case it'll be via Fiat Panda not the bike

All welcome. Dogs included. :)

Be good to see you again. Been a while :beerjug

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Back
Top Bottom