Campers and caravans

mr badger

Reaction score
If you're in any kind of tin tent and need a hookup, can you book directly with the Angel and just pay us directly for dinner on Saturday.

Mention that you're coming to the event and you should get a better price than advertised.

Tim

The Angel Inn Freehouse

Larling Norfolk NR16 2QU

Tel 01953 717963

www.angel-larling.co.uk

Tim, there either not very clued up or it was just the person I made a booking with, she seemed completely oblivious to your notorious event....

I'm hoping you have done some kind of deal with them does the funds paid to you cover the camping only or does a %age of it cover the campers as well.

Thanks
Archie

me no need hook up,tommy is self sufficient :D

Tim, there either not very clued up or it was just the person I made a booking with, she seemed completely oblivious to your notorious event....

I'm hoping you have done some kind of deal with them does the funds paid to you cover the camping only or does a %age of it cover the campers as well.

Thanks
Archie

Archie, the £30 per person covers camping, whether in a tent or a wobbly box or a caravan, and the Saturday night meal so the only extra you need to pay the pub for is an electric hook up if you want one.... I have a feeling that Andrew, the landlord @ The Angel, might have a couple of days off so if you've been charged for more than the cost of a hook up you need to get back to the pub.... Let me know I if you have any more hassle.

Mdme B,

Thanks for the clarity re the pitch and hook up. I wasn't asked for any funds and suspected that it would be as you advise, same as last year. No problem.
Thanks for helping.
Archie

Back
Top Bottom