STD2 18th - 20th July 2014

AWW FECK IT GO ON THEN.....

Awww go on then Bill count me in. I will have definitely got a bike by then (Plus my redundancy pay,so i may partake possibly in 1 or 2 small shandies....)and with any luck i might have not crashed it or destroyed it in a years time.....as long as you post a very strongly worded reminder about a month or 2 before the aforesaid actual participation would be deemed to be an appropriate course of action(fuck knows what that means but it do sound good, AARRRR...)...:eek::rolleyes::thumby::type:comfort

Mark.

Dare I say yes please.

I promise to get the right weekend this time. :blast

Yes please ...Will be happy to help out too for sure.

Can come over with a few gazebos and happy to bring over a gas powered BBQ and do some cooking if required of one of the nights:thumby:

Never in the field of ukgser commitments have i ever commited myself so far for so few in advance.

Father in law won't be 70 next year so yes please happy to sort out or help sort lead off road ride can cook as well:thumb

Yes please! Shall look forward to it. :beerjug:

I would like my name added to the list please and do what I can to help in any way :thumb

Just run your off road ride again and that will be good enough.:thumb

The ride along "Cow piss and shit road" was memorable! And all those guys on KTM pogos never thought us old gits on heavy old tractors would leave them behind, did they?:D

Thanks again Mick for an epic day out.:thumby:

Please put me down for this Bill. I'll defo get to this one even if it fekkin kills me.

Any help wanted, just shout up. Any excuse to come and drool at ya field and stuff :drool

Flipfly; offer the same as this year even though I fekkin let the side down.:augie

austin-powers-martini.jpg

:aidan

I bugger off for a couple of days and you post this when I can't reply within 3 seconds :D

Gail and I will be there for sure :thumb2

staffordshire tossers 2014

hi bill please include me on the list thanks

Back
Top Bottom