Saturday night food!!!

Saturday night menu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame B

Reaction score
Hello all you lovely folk coming to BB3

A little late in the day I know but here are your menu choices for your Saturday grub...

Sweet pepper lasagne
Steak pie with mash
Prawn red Thai curry with rice
Fish & chips with mushy peas
Pork hunter style
Stir firied veg with rice

Cheesecake with cream
Apple pie with ice cream
Fruit salad with ice cream
Ice cream

The main courses come with vegetables/potatoes which will be serve yourself style rather than on the individual plates.

Please make your main and sweet choices by voting.

If you really don't like any of the choices, want to have ice cream instead of cream with your sweet or....most importantly.... if you have a dietary requirement that isn't catered for, please PM me, EVEN IF YOU'VE MENTIONED ALREADY BY ANOTHER MEANS, rather than post here as I don't want this thread to get rambling as it makes it much more difficult to sort out who would like what

IMPORTANT.......... please order your food by midday Thursday 8th August at the VERY latest as I need to confirm the orders to the pub on Thursday afternoon and as I work full time in the week I can only access the forum during lunchtimes. If you have paid for the event but don't make a menu choice in time, you'll default to fish and chips and apple pie... you have been warned..!!!

Steak pie and mash followed by cheese cake and cream for me please.

:fnikefork

Morning you two..!!

Might've guessed you'd be first to select your din-dins! :D

Steak pie and mash
Cheesecake, please

Oh Pete..!! the first one not to read the whole post :blast..... PLEASE order by voting..... I sure aint trawling through an entire, undoubtedly wittering, thread to see who wants what.....:rob

Sorry, using iPhone and no voting buttons showing :(
Will have to do it from lappy tonight

Sorted, logged in to safari, modern technology, isn't it good :)

Last edited:
Braised Otter Noses, with a Black truffle Jus
Larks Tongues in a Wotsit crust with seasonal road kill
Bacon ice cream with a tomato sauce reduction...

I'm a simple man with simple tastes

Voted for Steak pie and Apple pie.

(had to post it as well 'cuz I'll have forgotten what I've ordered by then :blast)

Jo
I've voted, but this subject to me dissapearing on works radar, so they cant give me any work for the weekend :D

Neil

Jo
I've voted, but this subject to me dissapearing on works radar, so they cant give me any work for the weekend :D

Neil

Sounds good to me Neil!!

Just let me know if you can't make it though, of course, it'd be loads better if you can...:bounce1

Voted for Steak pie and Apple pie.

(had to post it as well 'cuz I'll have forgotten what I've ordered by then :blast)

Don't worry about that Bill...you'll get tickets in your welcome pack confirming your main course and pudding choices (and I'll have a print out of our spreadsheet too..!)
:cool:

Braised Otter Noses, with a Black truffle Jus
Larks Tongues in a Wotsit crust with seasonal road kill
Bacon ice cream with a tomato sauce reduction...

I'm a simple man with simple tastes

Sorry hun, your entire menu falls down as Wotsits are out of season in Norfolk between the 9th and 11th of August....:D

Sorry, using iPhone and no voting buttons showing :(
Will have to do it from lappy tonight

Sorted, logged in to safari, modern technology, isn't it good :)

Yay and well done, donkey-boy :thumb :kissy2

Don't worry about that Bill...you'll get tickets in your welcome pack confirming your main course and pudding choices (and I'll have a print out of our spreadsheet too..!)
:cool:

Tickets, Welcome packs and spreadsheets :eek::eek:

(mental note, things to add to the STD2 list....)
:D

grub

steak pie and mash sounds good to me and apple pie.

?
WOT IS " pork hunter style "

:kissy2

?
WOT IS " pork hunter style "

:kissy2

It's piggy-meat braised in a tomato-based sauce with onions, garlic and white wine Ash... Italian styleeeee... often done with chicken (I think Dan did a chicken version at the first COUTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom