Food Bookings - Bookings closed (PM me if still needed, but no promises)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Food for this years COUTC will be -

Friday Night -

BBQ burgers just like last year.

Saturday Night -

Hogroast.

Saturday morning and Sunday morning -

Decent sized sausage and bacon baps.

Vegetarian alternatives will also be available throughout.

You do not need to pay in advance, or pay a deposit, HOWEVER, If you ask for food and then decide not to come I will ask you to pay for the food.

Bookings on this thread please :thumby:

One of everything please ('cept the veggie stuff)

I'm all over that like a priest with a new choir. Food at any given opportunity please. Russ will say the same so x 2 muchos appreciado

Paul and I will be there both nights camping, so food for both days....just vege for me though....thank you, Dan...xx

Mr Toad - ignore what I said earlier today. I won't leave a man down. Plus I'd feel a bit stupid eating breakfast in the Ace Cafe on my own!

As it goes there is another of us Southerners up for it so please put me down for 3 x camping and all food (no vegetetarianists).

Cheers. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyone else coming from the South/London that fancies meeting us at the Ace Cafe for breakf........brunch on the Friday?

:hogroast

Mr Toad - ignore what I said earlier today. I won't leave a man down. Plus I'd feel a bit stupid eating breakfast in the Ace Cafe on my own!

As it goes there is another of us Southerners up for it so please put me down for 3 x camping and all food (no vegetetarianists).

Cheers. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyone else coming from the South/London that fancies meeting us at the Ace Cafe for breakf........brunch on the Friday?

:hogroast

:clap

:thumby:

2 x hograosts
2 x breakfast baps

Ta:thumb

Hi Dan,

I would like
Burger x 1
Hog roast x 1
breakfast bap each day please.

Thanks