Friday night food.

And don't forget, there are supermarkets in easy reach if you're having a cook up on Friday.

Petrol at Thetford Sainsburys btw.

Who's bringing the "squeezy cheese" or is it still banned by Mrs Toad ?
PeterO

I'll bring a giant gas ring, lpg bottle, table, tea, coffee, milk, polycups etc (a la tea tent stylee) :thumb2

if that's ok with the pub......

I'll bring a giant gas ring, lpg bottle, table, tea, coffee, milk, polycups etc (a la tea tent stylee) :thumb2

if that's ok with the pub......

Bill! Your loveliness is exceptional! :)

(No problem from the pub)

Thank you so much. X

In order to save an en mass of disposables we will bring a BBQ big enough for all, a half 200 litre drum size, for everyone to use. Will supply the charcoal and a couple of sets of utensils too.
D & B

In order to save an en mass of disposables we will bring a BBQ big enough for all, a half 200 litre drum size, for everyone to use. Will supply the charcoal and a couple of sets of utensils too.
D & B

Top man!
Saves me expanding me Varios.

:friday

D & B

Wow! That's brilliant... thanks :thumbup:

D & B

Nice one chappie, a big f-off barbie certainly will be the order of the day :thumb

Wot a star... Tea-tastic Bill :beerjug:

Shall I bring some 'orange' ingredients for you to do your speciality?

Back
Top Bottom