!!! LAST CHANCE TO BOOK !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame B

Reaction score
As already advertised, last bookings by midnight tonight and cash payment at the event.... DON'T MISS OUT !!! :JB:camping:JB

Hi Madame B,

I was hoping to come up on Friday but if not is it OK for an Essex boy to come up for the day/rideout on Saturday morning? :)

Mermoto

Hi Madame B,

I was hoping to come up on Friday but if not is it OK for an Essex boy to come up for the day/rideout on Saturday morning? :)

Mermoto

Hi Mermoto

It's as you wish really...

• you can come along and camp for just Friday for £10 and go on the ride-out
  • or camp for the whole weekend for £30 (including dinner on Saturday night) and go on the ride-out
  • or you can come on the ride-out, stay for dinner and camp on Sat for £20
  • or you can go on the ride-out and stay for dinner for £15
  • or you can just rock up on the Sat morning for mr badger's ride-out
Payment at this stage can only be by cash on the day.

If you're going to camp, please let me know ASAP which night/nights...and, if you're going to have the Sat night dinner, please go to the food thread and book your two courses by voting...

Well, them's your options ... what you gonna do ...?? :JB

Dear Madame B, :D

i am hoping to be there friday for camping.
i have voted for the food.
am i in time?
will be on my tod (just call me billy:D)

Ta:thumby:

Dear Madame B, :D

i am hoping to be there friday for camping.
i have voted for the food.
am i in time?
will be on my tod (just call me billy:D)

Ta:thumby:

Hey Uturn Billy!

You are in time for a cash only booking..?

Slightly confused...:confused: Are you intending to camp on Saturday even if you don't make it on Friday..? I ask as the food choices are for Saturday dinner...

i may come over on the saturday and just kip in my van,i wont know until saturday lunch time though,i will sort my own food.:D
mike:thumb2

Hi Mike

Be fine to do the van thing... £10 cash for camping only... Hope to see you Saturday :)

Hey Uturn Billy!

You are in time for a cash only booking..?

Slightly confused...:confused: Are you intending to camp on Saturday even if you don't make it on Friday..? I ask as the food choices are for Saturday dinner...

sorry for the confusion:blast

my intention is to camp friday and saturday nights.

from what i can gather there will be spare BBQ capacity around so will arrive with summat to BBQ on friday night. good way to get to know a few peeps, gate crash their barby :thumby:

Finally kicked work into shape and I can now make it :JB Will be over on Friday afternoon, kipping in my tin tent and out on the dirt on Saturday, stayin over on Sat night and off home Sunday morning. ( journey should take about 10 minutes )

Will have dinner Sat night, get your calculator clunking Ma Badger and tell me how much mulaaar you need. :D

Ack! Didn't see this before I posted on the raffle thread.... Yay! Got you for the whole weekend..! :cool:

The whole shebang costs £30 for two nights, cash at the event, and your dinner on Saturday. Just go choose your food on the thread.

sorry for the confusion:blast

my intention is to camp friday and saturday nights.

from what i can gather there will be spare BBQ capacity
around so will arrive with summat to BBQ on friday night. good way to get to know a few peeps, gate crash their barby :thumby:

:cool:

Yup, barbecue-tastic on Friday.

Noted your Saturday grub choices.

I relieve you of £30 on arrival... :)

All sorted, see you there!

Hi Mermoto

It's as you wish really...

• you can come along and camp for just Friday for £10 and go on the ride-out
  • or camp for the whole weekend for £30 (including dinner on Saturday night) and go on the ride-out
  • or you can come on the ride-out, stay for dinner and camp on Sat for £20
  • or you can go on the ride-out and stay for dinner for £15
  • or you can just rock up on the Sat morning for mr badger's ride-out
Payment at this stage can only be by cash on the day.

If you're going to camp, please let me know ASAP which night/nights...and, if you're going to have the Sat night dinner, please go to the food thread and book your two courses by voting...

Well, them's your options ... what you gonna do ...?? :JB

Thanks for that, hope to come Friday and ride out Saturday. Will bring some Bbq munchies :thumb2

Mermoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom