Happiness is

A nice 200 mile round trip from Hexham to Sandyhills in Scotland yesterday via all the back roads on the XCountry

Bike straight on the lift when I got back for its annual oil & filter change

I love that colour scheme. Best one I've seen.

A trip down to the Ace Cafe to then get my bike blessed at the 59 Club church, back to the Ace for some afternoon sins, then to the Sussex woods for the night before Brighton Burnup! 567 miles and two days of work!

Attachments

• DSC_3577.jpg
    DSC_3577.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_3371.jpg
    DSC_3371.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC_3459.jpg
    DSC_3459.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 219
Crikey, I didn’t know you could get your bike blessed!

A Indian colleague of mine got a new car which he got blessed with cow pee. I offered to do it for free.:D

A trip down to the Ace Cafe to then get my bike blessed at the 59 Club church, back to the Ace for some afternoon sins, then to the Sussex woods for the night before Brighton Burnup! 567 miles and two days of work!

Great stuff but I just can’t see how a hammock is comfortable other than laying in on a beach with a cocktail.

Great stuff but I just can’t see how a hammock is comfortable other than laying in on a beach with a cocktail.

Far more comfortable than a tent with any kind of 'bed'. You lay across diagnoally, not lengthways, for best benefit of a hammock. It doesn't matter if the ground isn't flat either, you still get the same good nights sleep. Warmer than a tent too, no conduction of heat downwards, air is actually a very good insulator.

Far more comfortable than a tent with any kind of 'bed'. You lay across diagnoally, not lengthways, for best benefit of a hammock. It doesn't matter if the ground isn't flat either, you still get the same good nights sleep. Warmer than a tent too, no conduction of heat downwards, air is actually a very good insulator.

oh I had no idea you played diagonally , id like to try one out one day :thumb

Back
Top Bottom