Happiness is

That would have taken a few stops for petrol, lovely though the XCountry is, range is not a strong point.

That would have taken a few stops for petrol, lovely though the XCountry is, range is not a strong point.

The range is perfectly acceptable, I get 130 miles to the light coming on, then if I go steady (60ish) I can get another 30 miles on reserve. I might not risk 30 miles on hilly terrain, but undulating b roads, where you can maintain top gear cruising it does it fine. So call it 150 miles on a tank, that isn't so bad.... of course, you could always burn fuel so as to carry the fuel, to give you more range! :beerjug:

The` X-Tank works just fine for those long distance trips ...

i-dFpCgtR-L.jpg

:beerjug:

Are they breeding in your garage when the doors are shut?

Nice kit, incl akro and fuel :okay

Happiness is ........driving 200 miles in my van my putting this in the back and then steady drive home with that lovely new bike feeling

Attachments

• 1C55BA7A-B4E9-43F9-8911-8C60C8D7A3FE.jpg
    1C55BA7A-B4E9-43F9-8911-8C60C8D7A3FE.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 358
Happiness is ........driving 200 miles in my van my putting this in the back and then steady drive home with that lovely new bike feeling

Good to meet you Ian .... hope you're happy together :thumb

"Happy Mick's Motorcycle Sales' :D

Great to meet you peepingtom, hope you have as much fun with her as I have :p

Last edited:

its a lovely little bike and im not going to rush into buying this and that for it ill just use it and see what im missing if anything . all ive done so far is take the rear shock off and add some preload :thumb

Good one Ian :thumb

Blowing the cobwebs off the XMoto and remembering how good the road handling and front brakes are on it :)

Would the same disc and caliper fit a X Country? Or are they the same already?

The fork leg bottoms are different on the XMoto to the XCountry to accommodate the 4 pot caliper and the disk is a larger diameter with different pitch fixing holes so its not a simple swap but it can be done

I have a spare pair of XMoto forks and a Brembo four pot calliper so I just need to find a suitable disc and I'll look to do the upgrade to one of my XChallenges

A nice 200 mile round trip from Hexham to Sandyhills in Scotland yesterday via all the back roads on the XCountry

Bike straight on the lift when I got back for its annual oil & filter change

A nice 200 mile round trip from Hexham to Sandyhills in Scotland yesterday via all the back roads on the XCountry

Bike straight on the lift when I got back for its annual oil & filter change

That is a beauty. It is a striking little motorbike and you have some lovely places to ride it.

Back
Top Bottom