Saturday afternoon nap

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'll be having an afternoon nap on saturday.

If anyone else is considering having a snooze, post it up and we might be able to arrange a mass nap. .

If the last 2 are anything to go by, Saturday afternoon will be a very laid back relaxed affair :Motomartin :beerjug:

Will you be using the nap off system and will you be able to keep up with the Power Nappers?

Will there be spooning?

If so i need to know if Ash is partaking:eek:

Will there be spooning?

If so i need to know if Ash is partaking:eek:

Ash never sleeps, let alone an afternoon nap......
so yer safe...............

I've shaved a young dog in preparation for a ceremonial full moon, i thought it was the least i could do:nenau

I have available, 4.2 lbs of mixed dog hair available if anybody needs a pillow stuffing?

Just realised this might be out of order, is this what they call grooming????

I took a nap at BB a couple of weeks back on the Saturday afternoon.
It was a nice nap, replenished the batteries and now I see that it may be classed as a training nap, so I may just have the 'edge':thumb

It wasn`t a power nap either, more your casual, incidental nap......Stamina is required for such a nap, none of your high energy power napping for me these days.:D

How does this work for those of us not in the UK.
I am aware of a few of us on the otherside of the world who by rights should be safely tucked up in bed asleep at the time of your afternoon Nana naps.
Will these count or is this an event for UK Tossers only.
Maybe a staggered international UKGSer nap off could start with those closest to the west side of international date line finishing up 24 hours later at the east side of the international date line. There would hopefully be a Tosser asleep at any time within their respective time zones thereby creating 24 hour of Nap UKGSer.

Adrian

I feel like I'll be missing out on something "special" here.:eek: Nah, I'll stick to DrAlf's ride!:D

I'm hoping I'll be there in time for the afternoon nap. If not, I may just have an early evening one so I won't feel like I've missed out.

Back
Top Bottom