Visorcat

Planning to get one. I got a demo recently so it's definitely on my shopping list. I think it's a brilliant idea. Beats wondering what you can't see as your visor gets covered in crap.
And no I don't work for them or whatever, but I did meet the lady who runs it. It's a tiny wee company in Edinburgh, and they're all bikers.

We were sent one of these as a sample many years ago, to be honest it wasn't great. It is bulky and restrictive for your hands, you're much better off stopping at the side of the road and cleaning your visor when you need to in my personal opinion. If they were half the price it may make more sense, but at the price they are we decided not to order any from them. Who know's maybe we could be missing a trick :)

More stuff to faff around with when putting on or taking off your gloves .

I've got one and use it regularly. Really good. Works really well. The trick is to remember to full it when you start.

Oh blood bikers get a good discount as well.

I had one, couldn't get on with it - especially when I had the muffs on during winter.

I went back to half a small coke bottle with a sponge full of windscreen cleaner in it, zip tied to the mirror stem. I use that when stopped if I get too much crud/salt on the visor & the normal wipe on the glove is smearing it.

D

Back
Top Bottom