Many thanks Dan

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another cracking event, thanks for organising it. :clap :clap :clap

Agreed, just got home, new truck went fine.

Nice venue, i just wish i was a bit more involved, have a great night tonight and a safe & steady journey home.

Shep

Not for me, i loved the old site, had a great trad feel about it. Thats just me though:nenau

My first time, thanks very much for all your hard work, very much appreciated.

:clap:clap

Many thanks for a great weekend Dan. It all went well which is purely down to your hard work and planning. Well done. :clap

is the new venue an improvement:nenau

It was a different set up to the other COUTC, this one was hopefully a lot less hassle for Dan and Cal.

Excellent weekend with great company as always, thanks guys for arranging it, appreciated muchly :beerjug:

For all your family,s hard work

Great to have met some more Tossers

Frank

Thank you Dan for organising a great weekend :thumb2
A first event for me and definitely not the last.

Many generous people there, mr H for the copious tea and coffee, Proff for introducing me to 150% proof rum :eek: ( I do need that address Prof please )
And you guys that I spent so much time with..... All, thank you :beerjug:

I'm home, thanks Dan, Cal and all the other helpers / bringers of things....:thumb2 :hug

a fantastic weekend, many laughs, thanks everyone, I had to maintain an average speed of 68 m.p.h for the 340 miles home ...:JB ......it's feckin cold and windy out there, I've never seen wind socks near vertical before, thought the winds were going to rip my helmet off at times....:blast

I'd also like to reserve a special thanks for the Acolytes of our Lord and Saviour for showing us the true Christian spirit of 'giving' at 4 each morning.....:pullface

..........:flag

Yep
....many thanks Dan and Cal,and to everyone else who contributed with time effort and FOOD !
Cheese board was exceptional, and those Jaffa cakes in Cointreau with clotted cream. Wow
I told my wife Wendy she would be 'roughing it '. Got that wrong .
Good to be meet Old / new people . We Enjoyed the event a lot . Cheers

John and Wendy

Thanks Dan

Cheers Dan - seemingly you need to take a rest and its good to see all the positive feedback for your efforts. Long may we be blessed with geezers like you willing to put yourself out for the rest of us.

I apologise for my winging mate :D he's not a regular camper and Mrs Val, I`m bringing a hammer next time for you :D

But I am dead chuffed to see he enjoyed it!

Only gripe?

The food........................ (not dans`s - impressive as usual) but the bacon sandwich came from the devils bum.

Otherwise it was great, thanks to all!

:thumb

PS Sorry for all the farting..............

That made me giggle "if you lot don't shut up i've a club hammer here that will do the job":D

Also the geezer who walked in the pub with his underpants on cos he forgot to get dressed, classic, just goes to show some people just shouldn't leave home!:clap

Thanks Dan and Cal, that went down well.
Can't remember who it was came up with the clotted cream, but it was a good topping.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom