Show us your Crosstourer

Feck off over to the Honda Forums now like a good lad :D:D
This'll give you some idea of where I'm at at the moment.......
f4032fb69acc904aef0db7ff00bb54a6.jpg

from my G8 ThinQ

Did you get your Givi mounting plate powder coated or did you spray it yourself??
Also what screen is that in the photos?

from my G8 ThinQ

It was black when I got it . The screen is the bastardi love child of a Highlander tall/wide screen fitted with the spoiler from a Crosstourer MRA screen and a privacy tint film on the inside .

Ian

It was black when I got it . The screen is the bastardi love child of a Highlander tall/wide screen fitted with the spoiler from a Crosstourer MRA screen and a privacy tint film on the inside .

Ian
Did you tint the screen yourself??
I have had 2 different window tint crowds in Dublin tell me that they couldn't do plastic screens because there is heat used in the process.

If you had a link for the tint you used, it would be great

from my G8 ThinQ

No, the first owner tinted it. I’ll try to take a picture to show you because its not a solid film tint, it’s got holes in it like a mesh or like a flyscreen.

No, the first owner tinted it. I’ll try to take a picture to show you because its not a solid film tint, it’s got holes in it like a mesh or like a flyscreen.
That would be great.....thanks

from my G8 ThinQ

Went with the Ermax Touring screen (I like the look but it is worse than the Honda Touring screen) and finally got the TomTom off the handlebars. Has anyone got a suggestion for a 12v DIN socket that looks discreet ??

mH1jFiw.jpg

appVekq.jpg

qEADVzL.jpg

First time out today for over 6 months due to a combination of shoulder op and lockdown and just like younger06 I’m loving this bike. :thumb2

Attachments

• CEEA49A1-A9D2-44CD-B95D-2C7F798F99AD.jpg
    CEEA49A1-A9D2-44CD-B95D-2C7F798F99AD.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 222
Cheers younger06, just needs an Akrapovic exhaust to finish it off. :D
Some really good deals on the Leo Vince online at the moment....... I was nearly going to sell the Akrapovic and buy the Leo Vince (to fund a few extra bits)

from my G8 ThinQ

Best bike I have owned in years 44,000 on the clock now.

Attachments

• IMG_3565.jpg
    IMG_3565.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 215
Another when touring the UK in 2018.

Attachments

• IMG_3391.jpg
    IMG_3391.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 222

Back
Top Bottom