Show us your Crosstourer

Got the R&G Rad guard and H&B Bash plate fitted (along with some Dunlop RSIII) I just need a fender extender, hugger and get the bars and fogs powder coated black and she's sorted.

zXvByyc.jpg

Great looking bike .:thumb2

My bars were painted black but kept chipping & showing the silver underneath , I had to rattle can them every winter to keep them looking good so I powder coated them eventually .

The spots however are quite easy to disassemble & paint yourself. I rattle canned the plastic cover with a paint for the flatbed on pick ups from Halfords which gives them a rough cast metal look and has proven to be very tough and durable .

:thumb2

Great looking bike .:thumb2

My bars were painted black but kept chipping & showing the silver underneath , I had to rattle can them every winter to keep them looking good so I powder coated them eventually .

The spots however are quite easy to disassemble & paint yourself. I rattle canned the plastic cover with a paint for the flatbed on pick ups from Halfords which gives them a rough cast metal look and has proven to be very tough and durable .

:thumb2
Thanks Rushy

I'm loving it.
I was considering using Hammerite rattle can on the bars.......my mate reckons its a very nice finish and is very durable.

My only real gripe with the bike is......after a long day on the bike, you're body let's you know that you've been hustling a 285kg machine around!!

I've considered A&E a couple of times for the aches and pains

from my G8 ThinQ

In case it's not obvious at this stage........ I love this feckin bike!!!
8eac437d889926b2f8b4177487b2cfe2.jpg

from my G8 ThinQ

Thanks Rushy

I'm loving it.
I was considering using Hammerite rattle can on the bars.......my mate reckons its a very nice finish and is very durable.

My only real gripe with the bike is......after a long day on the bike, you're body let's you know that you've been hustling a 285kg machine around!!

I've considered A&E a couple of times for the aches and pains

from my G8 ThinQ

I just used ordinary satin black paint but in hindsight I should tried the hammerite . It’s been a long time since I had anything powder costed and I was quite surprised how much I was charged when I collected them , I could have bought a lot of tins of paint for less

I just used ordinary satin black paint but in hindsight I should tried the hammerite . It’s been a long time since I had anything powder costed and I was quite surprised how much I was charged when I collected them , I could have bought a lot of tins of paint for less
The powdercoat isn't as easy to maintain/touch up either.

Obviously it's the nicest looking finish though.

from my G8 ThinQ

Just remembered I've got an SW Motech light bar for the Crosstourer in my garage - if anyone here's is interested, pm me. As new was only on the bike a short time before I bought another GS !

Next best thing to a GS or better !? Last weeks MCN on the best Hondas :thumb2

Attachments

• 94CB1C71-F056-4D05-8C11-63A4F25AD7CE.jpg
    94CB1C71-F056-4D05-8C11-63A4F25AD7CE.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 152

Back
Top Bottom