West London 2013 meet up (Wednesday 18th September 2013)

Loiq

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Its the 9th meet up of the year, so make a diary note for Wednesday 18th September 2013

So if you need an Alibi sign in on this thread and I'll swear on a stack of bibles I saw you...

PS if you do need an alibi you may need to let me know beforehand cos I'm likely to drop you right in it otherwise....

Time: start between 7.45pm - 8pm informal dress code, unless you want to wear something special....

meeting place is:

The Three Horseshoes
Shepperton Road

http://3horseshoeslaleham.com/

There’s parking round the back of the pub, but its limited. This is a busy pub and has a nice beer garden with lots of ornamental features....:boobies let's hope the weather holds.... also the food is ace.....

So any Motorcycling Gent or Lady visiting or lurking in the area, who wants to come along, you're welcome to join us, so long as you can blend into the surroundings, talk rubbish and don't mind meeting the mentally ill or taking part in a care in the community project....

We've had very good discussion which got pretty lively after a few beers on which bike is best, black ones or red ones, political conversation "when I'm incharge things are gonna be different!" or stuff like (They're all *unts anyway) if you feel this level of high brow stuff is right up your strasse... come along...!

Any questions or comments... drop me a line or ask on the thread...

Note: RAM-man is still offline/ MIA so I'm filling in.... I might go on a search mission tos ee if I can find him....

we've had visitors from all over the regions.... they've all gone away thinking yup they're not right in the head are they....!

last month was pretty good cos is was more :beerjug::jager:beer::beerjug: than usual....

Good, I'm off that week. Can :beer: :beer: no problem.

You lucky s*d ;) .. you got a 'oliday :mad:

After the 'week that was' plus Bowser feeling my collar :D inside Fortress Excel.. I may have to come in from the cold as a recent covert op has acquired a scope ball mount which Lo-IQ needs to fumble with ... plus decode the catalog.

Bagsied the table by the door, and getting stink-eye from all the couples wanting to eat. :)

Interesting evening and entertaining after Lo-IQ had 3 Aspell's or was a pint of GoldenShower - coz it looked like it :D

Did you notice in the click hanging around the bar with some milf types, the TV Antiques Cross-dresser behind you, open white shirt, fake tan and chest full of bling (he is on Dickenson Real Deal antiques show).

Passed your white taxi ride on my way home going to the 3-shoes.

I had a good time......:beer: and NO I did see the cross dresser....:eek:

I did have the feeling there was someone watching me as I was fiddling with your Ball and Ram mounts.......:D

that's as maybe, but here on planet earth.... we the higher species have the eye's in the front of our heads.....:blast

Editted

Jesus....:eek: he's (it) is a looker.....!....:eek and that was right behind me.... My luck could have turned for the worse.....:eek::eek:

on a seperate note the ring things he's got on that necklaces are engraved seal thing I know some bloke who got done for grave robbing and stealing'em.... in Greece and flogging them in Notting Hill (mental note to self, should have studied harder at school)

cos they is wot is called fashionable.....! darling......

so what day are we aiming for in October....?

16th ? or was it the 23rd...?

23rd seems better

Back
Top Bottom