List closed etc. etc.

Wapping
NeilDD
Ianjnk
RTosser
Homer1968

dxtans (Mr and Mrs) (double)
Alleycam (Mr and Mrs) (double)

I have booked our rooms at the Ibis in St Omer on Thursday evening.

As usual:

(1) The rooms are secured on my credit card

(2) I have asked them to reserve the covered area, just inside the gates to shove our motorbikes. If anyone is going over early, please make use of it and stop any Germans opening up some lebensraum.

Richard i'm probably going to travel down earlier as its a fair old slog from Doncaster to the train, so i'll do that. Which Ibis is it or is there only 1? :D

David (aka dxtans) is probably a cry-off, an Easter wedding appearing in his 2014 diary.

That means I probably have a double room available, if anyone is interested.

Updated list:

Wapping
NeilDD
Ianjnk
RTosser
Homer1968
Stewart Daniels (via another site) - PROVISIONAL - SUBJECT to confirmation / room etc.

dxtans (Mr and Mrs) (double) - NOW DOUBTFUL - Room possibly available

Hello Richard,

One of us is confused.com here. We can make this one ( Pauline and I). It was the provisional summer Malta one we cannot make.
David

All now clear.

Updated list:

Wapping
NeilDD
Ianjnk
RTosser
Homer1968
Stewart Daniels (via another site) - PROVISIONAL - SUBJECT to confirmation / room etc.

Eight bikes - 10 bods

Dxtans your out bound train time suits me. I'll probably look to meet Pauline n yourself on that train. This allows me penty of travel time from the North
:thumb

Steve AKA Homer1968 I've made the same bookings as you and David & Pauline.
I will be at the Stop24 Service at Junction 11 before checkin if you want to meet up.

Cheers
Neil

Sounds like a plan Neil cheers mate. i'll book train tomorrow ( so it goes on next months visa)

Booked. :beerjug:15.50 outbound and 1906 home

Last edited:
Booked my tickets.

OUT: Thursday 17 April - Departure 18:36

RETURN: Monday 21 April - Departure 19:06

I'd have been tempted to put my name down, but it would appear you have opened it up to Northerners! :eek: Whatever next???? :D

However, I am going to note the dates in my diary and will fill any drop-outs. if there are no drop-outs, I may just skulk along behind you, forever on th elook-out for a pizza with an egg on.

Robin.

Hello to all of you

This looks like good wander away !
I know the list is now closed but could you put me on the waiting list ?
People like to change their minds :rob
Please Please Please ... :bow

Thanks Luke

Updated list:

Wapping
NeilDD
Ianjnk
RTosser
Homer1968

Eight bikes - 10 bods

Reserves:

1. Robin
2. Denz0

Robin, Denz0

I have requested two extra rooms in Vianden. If they say yes, you are both in and I'll sort out St Omer.

Richard

Thanks, Richard.

I may make the most of my proximity to la bekke France and travel over the morning after you, meeting you in St Omer.

That's not a problem at all.

It's a decent schlep to Vianden from St Omer, particularly with 10 bikes in tow. If we can get going by 09:00 wheels rolling that would be great, then have lunch in Chimay.

Back
Top Bottom