Near enough a month to go.

I will reconfirm our rooms.

1.Wapping
2. NeilDD
3. Ianjnk
4. RTosser
5. Homer1968
6. Stuart Daniels (via another site)
7. Peter (friend of Stuart Daniels, via another site)
8. Robin
9. Denz0
10. North London Cookie
11. KarlP

12. dxtans (Mr and Mrs) (double)
13. Alleycam (Mr and Mrs) (double)

12 bikes - 14 bods

1.Wapping
2. NeilDD
3. Ianjnk
4. RTosser
5. Homer1968
6. Stuart Daniels (via another site)
7. Peter (friend of Stuart Daniels, via another site)
8. Robin
9. Denz0
10. North London Cookie
11. KarlP
12. dxtans (Mr and Mrs)
13. Alleycam (Mr and Mrs)

Hello everyone (except ianjnk.... Have you changed your name?)

I have created all our suggested routes.

(A) Could the following four bods PM me their email addresses and mobile phone numbers, please:

• Homer1968
  • Denz0
  • KarlP
  • Alleycam

(B) Could the following one lonesome bod PM me just their email address, please:

• Robin

Everyone else I have got, thank you.

I will email out the routes as soon as I receive your addresses.

Thanks,

Richard

PS Stuart and Peter, i will deal with yours separately.

Thank you, NeilDD, Robin, Denz0, KarlP and Alleycam for your details.

Just waiting for Homer1968 and..... Ianjnk

Richard

Don't mean to be cheeky, Richard, but if I pm you my email address would you please share the routes with me? I am heading over the following week and it would be good to cross check. :)

Don't mean to be cheeky, Richard, but if I pm you my email address would you please share the routes with me? I am heading over the following week and it would be good to cross check. :)

Yup, do that.

Via the power of deduction I have deduced (for that is what you do) that Ianjnk and 'follow me' are one and the same chap. I asume it's a fellow but would not be sorry to learn it's actually the bird with the giant norks in the avatar.

image.php

This light bulb on moment of indentification has been confirmed to me by the boss, the big cheese, El Capitain, the Great Cahoona, owner of the WC and king of UKGSer..... From whom no secrets are hid.

HEY CHUM... PM ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS, THERE'S A GOOD FELLOW...

Please accept my apologies. To tell you the truth I had all but forgotten about this ride, what with work and unwell parents. I forgot to add the trip to my diary... FFS. Either that or I have been to engrossed in the big fitted blond..?

I'm still up for the trip and have booked my annual leave (20.30 this evening) which is one good thing..

Richard I will either phone this evening or over the weekend. To finalise what I have left to do.

Ian

Hi Ian,

No worries at all. Half of the fun was tracking you down and then giving everyone the wrong phone number., now corrected.

I don't think there is anything more you need to do. I owe everyone the routes, which I will finalise over the weekend. The hotels are booked etc. etc.

Richard

Hi everyone,

I finish work at 07.00 on Thursday morning,I was just wondering what time most people are likely to be heading over..?? The company is always good when I'm tired.

Ian

I will probably be on my train, unless I can scoot over earlier. If the office closes early, I may well make a run for it.

Stuart Daniels and Peter, should be on my train.

Hi everyone,

I finish work at 07.00 on Thursday morning,I was just wondering what time most people are likely to be heading over..?? The company is always good when I'm tired.

Ian

Ian
There's a group of us going out on the 1550 crossing if you want to meet up?
Steve aka Homer 1968, Dave & Pauline aka Dxtans and myself will be meeting at the Stop24 service before checking in

Cheers
Neil

Ian
There's a group of us going out on the 1550 crossing if you want to meet up?
Steve aka Homer 1968, Dave & Pauline aka Dxtans and myself will be meeting at the Stop24 service before checking in

Cheers
Neil

I am on the 15:50 also

Karl

Hello everyone,

I have sent you all the suggested routes by email, along with some basic notes and suggestions.

I plan on circulating everyone with a simple spread of names, mobile numbers, where I know them bods' train times and the hotels' contact details. This I hope to do one evening in the week.

I think that that will then be everything, other than to remind everyone to buy some Travel insurance and Breakdown cover... it will help us to help you (and visa-versa) more than you can ever imagine.

Those that I see on the train "Hello" in advance. Those that I catch up with at the hotel, "Hello", in advance too. As I said, those that are in the hotel early, don't wait for everyone, find yourself some grub and beers on the main square. For anyone getting in very late, the chip shop on the square stays open until about 11 PM.... I can recommend the baguette of chips and mayonnaise! Michelin *** it is not but remarkably good, just the same.

Denz0 (Luke) I haven't forgotten that you will meet us at the St Omer hotel on the Friday morning. If you can ping me a text to let me know what train you have caught over, we'll know where you are. If possible I would like to depart with those that want to come with me (it's not compulsory by any means) at 09:00.

Richard

PS Matt, I have sent you the routes as promised.

Im now booked onto the 15.50 out and returning on the 19.06 Monday :D

I should be leaving London around 13.00 on Thursday...

Back
Top Bottom