November Wander - France (or somewhere) - 8-9 November

Lunch on Saturday

The train time makes having lunch in France very awkward.

I suggest everyone brings a sandwich / fatted calf / fifteen course spread and a bottle of pop to have on the train.

OK - will purchase my fois gras and truffle pannini at the Shell Station at Junction 11

Hope the weather stays fine for you guys. Have a great jaunt down to St Q. Safe riding. :thumby:

Reading this is nearly as good as going on it

I hope you all have a nice time and don't get wet

I hate reading in the wet

Packed lunch

Reminder sent to everyone, except Big Dave (who seems to have dropped off the PM trolley) about a packed lunch for Saturday. Hopefully he'll see it here, or he'll be slimmer Dave come six PM.

Weather not looking too bad but it ain't scorchio at 10c.

Still, better than last November's zero degrees.

Richard

Thanks Richard

Looking forward to it, see everyone in the morning bright and early, full tank and lunch box.h

Thanks Richard

Looking forward to it, see everyone in the morning bright and early, full tank and lunch box.

Ready to go, ready for rain regardless. Young LBL tells me it's been raining since he got off the train yesterday. Apparently we will be ok until about 2:00pm and Sunday looks reasonable for the run back up.

Urgent....

If anyone plans to contact me to say they are late, lost, stuck in their lover's bed or have simply gone into a ditch.....

Don't bother.

My phone has just died, refusing to reboot, start or generally function as a premium priced flagship model should. You will have to use telepathy!

Nobody has flashed up that they won't be coming or not on time, so fingers crossed all is well.

Richard

If it's an iphone, have you tried holding down both the "power" and "home" buttons at the same time for 30 seconds? That forces a reboot. My Wife's iphone4 failed earlier this week (completely dead) and that fixed it.

Top weekend! Just home having braved arctic conditions on the M20 / M25 / A12 - down to 1.0c. Mrs M not impressed!

Bike filthy dirty but won't be touched until next weekend.

Thanks to Wapping for the arrangements and to everyone for the great company.

Thankyou everyone, great weekend. First trip with you guys and I hope to join you all again some time.

Excellent weekend

Richard,
Thanks for an excellent weekend with an excellent bunch of Tossers.
Kind regards
Matt

Thanks Richard and everyone else.
Very well organised trip, with lovely people.
Bl**dy cold ride home though - down to 1 degree outside Brighton! And we though France was chilly.
Until next time...

Back
Top Bottom