Appropriate smily selected...

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
...Now to my tale of woe.

I am only 48 years of age...I started my motorcycling addiction on stolen motorcycles when I was a lad, on the banks of the MSC.
I came to love the buzz, the roar and the power of a Honda Stepthru in the mud.
I progressed to a Honda CB350 at the age of 15, it was mine, I had swapped it for a CB radio.
I went legal at 16 on a TS50(Apart from the drunken riding and the heavy drug use)

I then went onto all sorts of weird and wonderful machines and life events that saw me in trouble and in clover many times....But I always had a bike, until I bought my first house and had to go without for 6 months or so....I went from a Katana 1100 to a Honda MX125....For the sake of a roof.

I continued through life and took my motorcycle test when it seemed important to do so, as the law was getting silly with cameras and stuff:thumb

I have seen a lot and ridden on many continents....Known some real bikers and then some back patch wearing wankers:thumb

But when I wander into this section it enables me to understand that we are completely and without any shadow of a fucking doubt.....Completely fucked.
Not just as a pastime, leisure activity or religion, but as a race, a species.

I have to say it, but some of you fuckers are not going to last 5 minutes in the real world, the main dealers are going to have yer trousers down before.....Ermmmm, fuck, I am a bit late here already:D

I don`t quite know how to put it, but I shall try and be concise and succinct.

You are mostly too stupid to own a fucking motorcycle....Just because you have the means and are legal to do so, does not mean that you should.

Remember that.

I believe the old Pipe & Slippers brigade used to say something similar to the new breed of oilhead owners almost 20 years ago..... maybe you've become 'one of them' :thumb

What a shame we can't all be so proud of being a real man. Don't you just love real heroes and those that give them adulation. Us mere mortals can only dream of having the intellectual prowess and moral status of the OP. Personally I am just happy to bob along in my own small way. Will I see the next 5 minutes out or not??

What a shame we can't all be so proud of being a real man. Don't you just love real heroes and those that give them adulation. Us mere mortals can only dream of having the intellectual prowess and moral status of the OP. Personally I am just happy to bob along in my own small way. Will I see the next 5 minutes out or not??

Sting, did it? :augie

Such a friendly place. Especially for the elite few ....zzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzz oh well off for my horlicks and another early night:bow

Sorry Fanum forgot to ask what Sting did? I thought he was with the Police. Perhaps chasing the Op on one of his stolen bikes.

I love you ATT. I am always here to give you a hug unless I am busy living my fecking life you tit!

Hey Billiam, I was simply referring to your self selected user title :comfort

Att your a poor reflection on our mentally disabled.

I don`t quite know how to put it, but I shall try and be concise and succinct.

You are mostly too stupid to own a fucking motorcycle....Just because you have the means and are legal to do so, does not mean that you should.

Remember that.

I can see what you are getting at but surely this comment pales into insignificance if we apply it to car drivers. :D

I am only 48 years of age...I started my motorcycling addiction on stolen motorcycles when I was a lad, on the banks of the MSC.
I came to love the buzz, the roar and the power of a Honda Stepthru in the mud.
I progressed to a Honda CB350 at the age of 15, ".............

And still acting like a 15 year old by the looks of it......

Some things may never change"

:thumb

Back
Top Bottom