East Mids. Winter Rally - 11th & 12th January 2014 ~

Especially the killing Att bit. Like a sort of biking sacrifice. Quite selfless of him to suggest it. What a nice guy.

:hide

If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride I could bring the husky back to its previous territory :thumb2

If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride I could bring the husky back to its previous territory :thumb2

IIRC you've got my old 610? I'll be going on my new 630 so yeah, defo bring it :)

Andres

Edit: Oh and Mike , pub sounds great. Personally not bothered about a portaloo but then again, they can't cost that much for a night if peeps want one?

IIRC you've got my old 610? I'll be going on my new 630 so yeah, defo bring it :)

Andres

Edit: Oh and Mike , pub sounds great. Personally not bothered about a portaloo but then again, they can't cost that much for a night if peeps want one?

I think it is the same one came it from cuz.

If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride

I can personally guarantee a off road ride. Only problem is a lot if the lanes in that area are extremely muddy at this time of year. Tough even with TKCs. Depending on numbers maybe we could have a full on mud feast and another run taking in dirty roads and the odd graded track. Failing that I will create a route with opt outs that the tail end charley (mike :) ) can learn.

Tbh the off road aspect has been severely lacking at GS meets lately. The only 'walking' we will be doing is pushing a bike out a rut!

I can personally guarantee a off road ride. Only problem is a lot if the lanes in that area are extremely muddy at this time of year. Tough even with TKCs. Depending on numbers maybe we could have a full on mud feast and another run taking in dirty roads and the odd graded track. Failing that I will create a route with opt outs that the tail end charley (mike :) ) can learn.

Tbh the off road aspect has been severely lacking at GS meets lately. The only 'walking' we will be doing is pushing a bike out a rut!

Guess it'll depend on how frozen the ground is :D I hate frozen mud/ruts :eek: Whatever though, an off road mudfest has to be a given :bounce1

Just done the cam chain,after checking the adjuster:eek: It's now purring like a kitten saying that should ensure it breaking down next time out:blast

Nothing to do with me :eek: ;) I sold it to a member of the site who sold it to Cuz who sold it to you - glad to hear it's running good though :) I've got some pillion pegs for you BTW, if you don't make it to the do bung me your addy and I'll post them off to you :thumb2

Andres

Guess it'll depend on how frozen the ground is :D I hate frozen mud/ruts :eek: Whatever though, an off road mudfest has to be a given :bounce1

Nothing to do with me :eek: ;) I sold it to a member of the site who sold it to Cuz who sold it to you - glad to hear it's running good though :) I've got some pillion pegs for you BTW, if you don't make it to the do bung me your addy and I'll post them off to you :thumb2

Andres

Ok will do :thumby: I had allowed for doing the chain when I got it after reading about there short lifespan.

This picture was taken at roughly the same time of year.
agu9y5y2.jpg

If you look closely you will see that the rut puddles where frozen :eek:, until we rode over them. It's a weird feeling, you sort of travel a little distance then break through.

Apologys to the new owner of the green funduro
This was the only time it left Tarmac.:D

This picture was taken at roughly the same time of year.
agu9y5y2.jpg

If you look closely you will see that the rut puddles where frozen :eek:, until we rode over them. It's a weird feeling, you sort of travel a little distance then break through.

Apologys to the new owner of the green funduro
This was the only time it left Tarmac.:D
this photo is unusual,
my bike is still upright:D

this photo is unusual,
my bike is still upright:D

Yes but it is well and truly stuck. So much so, you did a Austin Vince style pose on it :eyebrow
Was that the last time you swore TKCs where useless in mud :) and wouldn't be doing it again :rolleyes:

PLUS 1

Indeed, add to that bikes in Vans :hide, help planing Hotels, B&Bs etc Basically arrive on what you rode there.

Now a name? I'm liking the play on 'beaver' hows about 'The Beaver Bash' :D

'The shrivelled meet' is a good un :thumb

Yes but it is well and truly stuck. So much so you did a Austin Vince style pose on it. Was that the last time you swore TKCs where useless in mud :) and wouldn't be doing it again
I seem to remember saying the same thing last weekend,and will probably say it again this weekend:D:D:D:D
have no fear my bike will be shod with full on nobblies for this event

I seem to remember saying the same thing last weekend,and will probably say it again this weekend:D:D:D:D

yep, shall we stick to the black stuff this weekend.............................................

Funk that, its just to predictable :sleep

Any hoo, David can you edit your first post and create a attendee list?

How important is some kind of toilet to people?

Back
Top Bottom