East Mids. Winter Rally - 11th & 12th January 2014 ~

I ll be keen to come for the ride, but I don't have knobblies. Anyone planning a road ride at all? Spirited preferred!

I'm up for this, as long as the pub ISN'T the Dirty Duck at Woolsthorpe - the landlord there is such a miserable grasping fecker .

Are you still planning a New Year's Day muddy ride, Ian ??

I ll be keen to come for the ride, but I don't have knobblies. Anyone planning a road ride at all? Spirited preferred!

I doubt there will be a "spirited" road ride, well not organised by me or mike anyway. If there where a 'road ride' it will be a dirty, single track, scenic kind of affair.
This is all speculation at this stage, until Mike and me have some long chats and look at numbers and what they/we want :thumb2

there are some fantastic roads through the vale,dont know about riding them at speed in January though:D:D
I feel certain that you will not be alone in wanting to have a tarmac only day out.
if no,one comes forward to lead a road ride I can spend some time with a map and point you in right direction.:thumby:
if you really feel the need for speed I could go and get my 1200 on the sunday and take you for a buzz down the roads I commuted to work on every day for six years.:eek:

Dunno how I've missed this thread until now.

Must be my age but I can't seem to see a venue/area other than "East Fekkin Mids" :confused:

I fancy coming along but I WILL be road riding only, whether on my Tod or not, as I'm fooked if I'm going where you lot are going.

:augie

Dunno how I've missed this thread until now.

Must be my age but I can't seem to see a venue

:augie

Let me help you out old fella :rob the thread only started yesterday so you 'missed it' for precisely 12hours :blast and the venue, see post 1, 'to be confirmed' :D

Seriously though its going to be in the Vale of Belvoir (or near) hence the play on beaver for a meet name :augie

Hope this clears up your confusion, oh and be nice to see you there :thumby:

I wont be able to confirm if i can attend until a week or so beforehand,will that be to short notice?

+1 for road ride :rob

1100 on Tourances, not the best mudplugger...:rolleyes:

The B6047 has got to be worth a viewing in the crisp January frost and/or snow ?

CoGS

Back
Top Bottom