Attendee list

The vehicle in front is a Toyota

It may well be that weekend :)

Looking forward to it

Come on the rest of you - get yourselves up here

Some of the finest roads in Britain to ride and a springboard to Scotland if you want to make a week of it

So Southerners get to this one & ride some really dynamic roads on your dynamic mode bikes :)

Sorry for the late reply. Bunkhouse no longer required, will be living in comfort in Mick's (yalcrabm) motorhome

Cheers

Nigel

I'm bringing another drinking buddy with me to bolster the Iriosh contingent, we have a steady crew but studying your lineup you have Mr K, and the trumpcard big ALEistair, Mort will feature strongly in the farting/snoring section, we also have the super sub Roger 'The Smirnoff Kid' who we use at a moments notice.

I'm bringing another drinking buddy with me to bolster the Iriosh contingent, we have a steady crew but studying your lineup you have Mr K, and the trumpcard big ALEistair, Mort will feature strongly in the farting/snoring section, we also have the super sub Roger 'The Smirnoff Kid' who we use at a moments notice.

Hmm, we're going to need a bigger boat:eek

Beth&Chris joining in the fun Saturday, pitching a tent in close proximity to an electric hook up hopefully. Rufty tufty but also fond of some creature comforts :beerjug:

We're booked in:) Staying in a B&B somewhere in the village. Arriving late afternoon/early evening on the Friday. Sadly too late to join the spirited ride on Fri but we'll be joining in on the Saturday blast. Gonna be good:thumb

I'd just like to clarify I resent being used at a moments notice, at least buy me a fish supper and a couple of drinks first!

Ferry booked for Friday morning, just need to decide what bike I'm taking :)

Back
Top Bottom