Attendee list

I'd just like to clarify I resent being used at a moments notice, at least buy me a fish supper and a couple of drinks first!

Ferry booked for Friday morning, just need to decide what bike I'm taking :)

:friday

Is Panzer Patrol still about? Any chance of persuading him to come along?

Colin...just thought we better update our attendance plans...
We are still hoping to attend but close family member now in hospital the week before (been waiting for months) so may be questionable
If you need defiinite numbers we would have to say No...but if you can leave us as possibles that would be great

We will not be booking any meals in the pub just in case but hopefully we will to see you all as planned...fingers crossed G&A :thumb

Me, The Wife & The Van :nod

Leccy Hook Up Please if poss. :thumb2

:beerjug:

You're getting soft in your old age boy :rob

Wife to keep you warm at night and cook for you, get your Jim Jams ready for you :eek:

Sleeping in a proper bed, electric blanket no doubt :eek:

Well us real rufty tufty biker geriatrics will be camping :D

Oh ... will Jill be doing a stew or something? Bacon butties maybe? Ask her to put some extra on for Sue and misen please ;)

Update for our motley crew ...

Sue and myself
German friends Mirko & Suzanne
Their son Marc with his girlfriend
Decky (Dec) across from Ireland

... and now probably Annie and Paul. They were UKGSers, will get them subscribed up again :D

Hope there's room for us :thumby:

M'off up to the west coast of Scotland with the Germans on the Sunday :thumb

See you up there, I'll have the XCountry, if you fancy a meet up:thumby:

Staying at Corran, 8 miles south of FW

We're up to Killin on the Sunday, then across yo Applecross for two or three nights. Across to Granton-on-Spey then south for the Germans to catch their ferry from Newcastle the following Friday :thumb

We'll have a natter at the weekend JB :thumb

You're getting soft in your old age boy :rob

Wife to keep you warm at night and cook for you, get your Jim Jams ready for you :eek:

Sleeping in a proper bed, electric blanket no doubt :eek:

Well us real rufty tufty biker geriatrics will be camping :D

Oh ... will Jill be doing a stew or something? Bacon butties maybe? Ask her to put some extra on for Sue and misen please ;)

Update for our motley crew ...

Sue and myself
German friends Mirko & Suzanne
Their son Marc with his girlfriend
Decky (Dec) across from Ireland

... and now probably Annie and Paul. They were UKGSers, will get them subscribed up again :D

Hope there's room for us :thumby:

M'off up to the west coast of Scotland with the Germans on the Sunday :thumb

Sure we can knock something up Mick :thumb2

We're up to Killin on the Sunday, then across yo Applecross for two or three nights. Across to Granton-on-Spey then south for the Germans to catch their ferry from Newcastle the following Friday :thumb

So are we - although minus the Germans and ferry bit:) See you in Applecross for Haggis on toast:thumb

Sorry man, paybacks a bitch as I owe someone a shift...I'll have to let you buy me a pint another time

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Apologies for not responding to some of the posts made, I've not been well lately so haven't been on line.
I've updated the Attendee list - hopefully see you all next weekend:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom