2014 Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland

You'll be more than welcome Norm, I ask herself to include you on the list :thumb

Geraldine,

If possible could you add my name to the list? I've not been before, but work permitting I would like to tag along this year.

Many Thanks

Norm

Geraldine,

If possible could you add my name to the list? I've not been before, but work permitting I would like to tag along this year.

Many Thanks

Norm

Hi Norm
Hope you can make the weekend, always great to see new people.
Your name will be added to the High Kings list. Post when you can confirm and have booked hotel also, please.

Geraldine

Still here. Still following the thread. Still dont know if we can make it. :blast
... But hoping! :D :beerjug:

Hi Norm
Your name will be added to the High Kings list. Post when you can confirm and have booked hotel also, please.

Geraldine

Hi Geraldine :aidan

Working the dates out right now :D

:beerjug:

Not going to make it I'm afraid :tears

I'm in Ireland with a few pals 6th to the 14th March (South West Corks and Westport) .... there's only so much my wallet, knees and liver can take unfortunately :nenau

I'll miss y'all for sure

I'm in Ireland with a few pals 6th to the 14th March (South West Corks and Westport) .... there's only so much my wallet, knees and liver can take unfortunately :nenau

I'll miss y'all for sure

Hi Micky
Whatever about your wallet, it's terrible to be admitting to a limit on your knees and liver!!

Sorry you wo't be joining us but hopefully we will see you again soon.

Geraldine

Hi Norm

Geraldine

Thanks Geraldine,

Hotel booked so looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

StorminNorm (To avoid confusion !)

I'll miss y'all for sure

I'll miss you Micky :( :hug

:aidan

Hi,

Is there any notion of a group ride from Dublin area late afternoon 28th?

Bin

Back
Top Bottom