2014 Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have a new location for our invasion next year. :bounce1 :clap

The Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland…

Ballina (Co. Tipperary) is linked to Killaoe (Co. Clare) by bridge to allow crossing of the Shannon River at the end of Lough Derg. This is the birthplace of the famous High King of Ireland – Brian Boru.

We will be invading this area next March 28th to 30th, and details of venue, price etc will soon follow!!!

Geraldine

Could well be interested in this.:D
Requirements;
~ hollow legs (food: good! :drool )
~ full wallet (if you partake of the odd drink :augie )
~ industrial strength solpadeine (if you partake of the odd drink)
~ good sense of the ridiculous (if you partake of... :blagblah :blagblah )
~ also see dictionary for definition of "boreen" :eek ... or just ask Ash. :augie
:thumb

We have a new location for our invasion next year. :bounce1 :clap

The Invasion of the seat of the High King of Ireland…

Ballina (Co. Tipperary) is linked to Killaoe (Co. Clare) by bridge to allow crossing of the Shannon River at the end of Lough Derg. This is the birthplace of the famous High King of Ireland – Brian Boru.

We will be invading this area next March 28th to 30th, and details of venue, price etc will soon follow!!!

Geraldine

Not a bad spot down there.....( have access to an apartment that overlooks the river ).

Good pubs and a few places to visit close by. Good venue. Grub is good. Its came a long way over the last few yrs.

Excellent...In the diary.. Roll on 2014..
Now just to fine some wheels:aidan

yep ill be there :thumb2
Oh sweet jaysus :blast
We'll have to change location yet again next year.....:p

Hmmmm...haven't had an "invade" for a while...

...where's me map?

:reynolds
It's a bit further from the ferries but very accessible off the M7 for those in a hurry. It's in a far more scenic location than Wexford was with great roads all around. And wait til ya see the cracking deal Geraldine has done ;)
I guarantee you won't be disappointed :aidan

But I sure as Hell would not be going straight there down the M7

Sure ya know very well that's something I wouldn't be advocating :rob
I was merely making the point that it's possible to get there or away quickly if one needed to :p

Might be able to fit an "invasion" in again next year. I enjoyed Wexford this year.

Back
Top Bottom