P-Line Tuning Chip 2001 ABS 1150GS

I've got the cat replaced with (I think) the wunderlic(sp) system to remove the cat. It was too feckin' loud so now it has a second short carbon silencer and is better.
BB chip and for a time the air filter lead thingy
It now has a much larger air intake and a K&N (K&N as I had it, happy with OEM).

Still loud and with the chip is is all go to 85-90mph then gutless and max mph of 105 where it drinks like a lord (18mpg :eek ) and incinerates the Touratwat 2L oil bottle on the end of the pannier! :rolleyes:

For A/B road scrubbing and avoiding Europe's Auto-routes it is the ideal bike, still does about 38mpg and has lots of grunt....BUT....you do change the parameters of where the bike performs when you change mapping, intake and exhaust. I love it, but getting to Dover or on the motorway it punishes me with a wallet kicking fuel cost.

Thanks for that Andrew, as most of my driving is in the city fuel consumption will always be awful anyway. Not V12 jag awful thank god, but bearable.

I managed to pick up a techlogic 259 module. So this should allow a fair bit of tuning and came in at the same price as these p-line chips.

As I said before the noise won't bother me too much. I had a scrambler before with a straight system and I loved the bark it made and needless to say pedestrians knew I was close by with that :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom