The Booking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
std 2014

hi bill just pay paled you can you find some sun for the event thanks steve (stevens)

I don't have a paypal account, any other method of payment accepted :confused:

You don't need an account with paypal, you can go to their site and complete a transaction using your debit/credit card.
If anyone's averse to using paypal, just bung me the spondulicks when you arrive, it's not a problem.

Im in please Bill Paypal dosh sent - Can I have a space in the caravan please ( preferably with the dishy Bouncer) :D Best night sleep last year
Thanks for the event

You don't need an account with paypal, you can go to their site and complete a transaction using your debit/credit card.
If anyone's averse to using paypal, just bung me the spondulicks when you arrive, it's not a problem.

Thanks Bill, am in the process of sending via PayPal:thumb2, (I hope)
Please put me down for a place :beerjug:

Done it

Yep spondoolies are now winging there way to you via paypal, phew... That was a struggle, for some reason paypal always has trouble with my address :nenau

Paula and are in! One wobblybox with leccy if poss. Funds sent. I must remember to have Steptoe change my iffy clutch by then! :blast

Bill, I'll happily cook a vegetable Pad Thai for the Friday evening again, if you'd like. :thumb2

Us too Please Bill.

Jill and I plus Cora the whippet. All in the camper van (fingers crossed)

Been looking forward to this since you announced you where doing another one.

Ta Val.

Payment sent thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom