The Booking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and PinkLady just paid £20.56

Thought I'd better include SWMBO as the 19th July will be our 28th wedding anniversary.

Will be in Hymer with bikes on trailer. Electric hook up would be nice.:)

Will be up for off road ride again (its what GSs are designed for you know).:)

I may lead "The Adventure Ride" to Sainsbury's for brunch again.... as long as the weather is nice....

:p

I may lead "The Adventure Ride" to Sainsbury's for brunch again.... as long as the weather is nice....

:p

Yes please, as long as we can stand on the pegs in the car park!
(If its wet I may bring the Landrover so we can still have an adventure :D )

You don't need an account with paypal, you can go to their site and complete a transaction using your debit/credit card.
If anyone's averse to using paypal, just bung me the spondulicks when you arrive, it's not a problem.
Ah Bill, you just answered the question that I PM'ed you about. Will pay you on turnup, can I still have the caravan which I asked you on the pre-attendance list list, err if you see what I mean...

Ah Bill, you just answered the question that I PM'ed you about. Will pay you on turnup, can I still have the caravan which I asked you on the pre-attendance list list, err if you see what I mean...

The caravan guest list....well, is short & distinguished......our heavenly quarters await us....... :clap:clap

PS: dibs on the bunk nearest my bike!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Staffordshire Tossers Do!!

Hi Bill, happy new year just paid via pay pal looking forward to a rally of blazing sunshine and sunburn!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:beerjug:
Dave GS (will you supply the wheelbarrow?).

Booked in Bill pp sent today
cheers

I bet he's put in a bespoke toilet block, with marble floors,heated toilet seats,nice soap dispensers,bidets,fancy mirrors with electric shaver points,central heating with showers,the works,it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest...He's a good old boy is Bill.Thumbs up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom