First Wander 2014 - 15 / 16 March

Great weekend Richard, thank you, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into putting these trips together.

Fantastic roads (esp Sunday), great weather, good location and nice enough people :D

Good

Regards

Phil

Can I echo everything that has been already said here Richard. Overnight stay, routes, company and general planning - excellent. :thumb2

My only regret is that i missed seeing Don's "off" in the woods :hide

See you in May!

Cheers,
Andy

Another echo - a big thank you to Richard.

Great route, excellent company, superb weather, excellent roads. A grand weekend!

A great weekend with great people, had a real good laugh, thanks to Mucky Helmet for helping when nothing at all happened to my bike.
Total mileage for me 660.

You're very welcome, always happy to help when no help is needed on nothing that happened. :beerjug:

tight hairpin to the right. I never took the hairpin! Stopped upright about 3 metres into field opposite. Rode it out (and in apparently) without any hassles. ! lol:)

Just had to join the site to share how much I enjoyed the weekend thanks to Richard and a crowd of courteous, polite and well behaved people not including the men lol. Seriously it was great to catch up with people I have met on wanders before and to meet new chaps who all contributed to a relaxed and happy trip. Paula x

Just had to join the site to share how much I enjoyed the weekend thanks to Richard and a crowd of courteous, polite and well behaved people not including the men lol. Seriously it was great to catch up with people I have met on wanders before and to meet new chaps who all contributed to a relaxed and happy trip. Paula x

Hi Paula, nice to see you on here (this is where all the big bikes hang out :augie ), any chance of getting a copy of the team 'selfie' we did on your camera? vtwinrob at gmail.com :thumb2

Welcome to the site Paula.

Are you coming to the Dales with Phil, Ian & Bernie in May?

Hi Rob
Downloaded them last night so will gmail to you later today. You and Dave look so happy together x

Ferret is this you? Wow Kolmar was the best! Probably not as I haven't had an invite :( but would love to ride up to meet up some time- I love the area and would be good to catch up. Hope you ok xx

Ferret is this you? Wow Kolmar was the best! Probably not as I haven't had an invite :( but would love to ride up to meet up some time- I love the area and would be good to catch up. Hope you ok xx

I, tis me ferret man, would love to catch up sometime. X

Ps hoping to get on one of Richards jaunts to France again sometime soon.

Lovely to hear from you ferret man - probably should be Sir Ferret now lol. Yes do join another wander. I have done quite a few now and they never fail to live up to my hopes. Stilll on the ER ( so probably shouldn't be on this 'big bloke' site but Richard need make me an honarable bloke after Boulion) but she delivers every time and is not far behind the pack. Will contact you if I get time during school holidays to take a ride to Yorkshire. Xx

It's The Ferret

Well I never did. How about that Paula, it's Ferret. What a star he is. Phils best mate. What a giggle that weekend was. Are you on any more of Richards jollies this year Ferret ?

Stuart

Well I never did. How about that Paula, it's Ferret. What a star he is. Phils best mate. What a giggle that weekend was. Are you on any more of Richards jollies this year Ferret ?

Stuart

Didn't know you were on here Stuart, nothing planned this year yet.

I have put together a short video of pics from the trip.
For some reason my camera was taking pics every 5 mins instead of video... (must have pressed a wrong button - it's new).
I did get some vid which I'll upload soon.

This is soooo cool, especially with the sound track. Ill not have to back mark next time so you can catch me whizzing past you all lol x

Back
Top Bottom