Bimble ride out

i-JBvzvcb-L.jpg

That's MY kind of greenlaning :p

Well, I'm afraid I've been very lazy this year. Andrew, thank you for all your hard work.

I have recced the route but only once and I am still unsure how we will do with food etc, but I'm a big boy and I can find food for us I'm sure.

I know Andrew has put a lot of work into this, so please raise a glass and honour the man if you enjoy it.

We will be running 2 groups Like last year, there are a couple of potential easy lanes which if we can get enough people interested I'll take that group. If no one fancies it then no worries, we'll stick to the standard programme.

See ya Saturday morning.

Fast roads, twisties, nice scenery for the obligatory 'bike pics'......and Mr Whippy ice cream pour favor......:D

Phil, Monsal Head for ice cream 2 vans on site both good After that ignore satnag route go down the hill where you can see the river and train viaduct as opposed to route . Go ahead and first right lovely little lane added in. Brings you back to main route.
Julie and I are off over to run the route from Bills in the morning. Will run silent Bill so as we don't wake you up. Not before 9am though:thumby:

Last edited:
Phil, Monyash for ice cream 2 vans on site both good on satnag route go down the hill where you can see the river and train viaduct as opposed to route . Go ahead and first right lovely little lane added in. Brings you back to main route.
Julie and I are off over to run the route from Bills in the morning. Will run silent Bill so as we don't wake you up. Not before 9am though:thumby:

Monyash............the Bull

Spent a few nights in there, in a previous life;)

Hope you'll look after me, next weekend;)

JB, look forward to meeting up with you again. More than welcome to join us on our Bimble..

Re worded my post above to Monsal Head for ice cream.:thumby:

If yer in the peaks and want ice cream at monsal head - get it off the BRADWELLS ICE CREAM VAN - none of that Whippy shite for me
OR
Hairy Marys - top of sandy Lane sometimes

Sorry I can't make it tomorrow Andrew, look forward to hearing about the changes.

Hairy Mary's........that brings back memories:D

If yer in the peaks and want ice cream at monsal head - get it off the BRADWELLS ICE CREAM VAN - none of that Whippy shite for me
OR
Hairy Marys - top of sandy Lane sometimes

That's the one Mick - Bradwells,thanks for the reminder.

Bring yer cameras, Julie's got an Olympus waterproof one if weather inclement.

You won't wake me up Andrew, I live a mile away, but I may well be up there from around 9 tomorrow, if you see a grey 4x4 up the drive - I'll be there to make you a cuppa

Sorry Chaps.

Wont be available for STD this time, due to work commitments. Will be driving round sarf of france and Germany delivering stuff.

Therefore there will be one less kipping in the caravan, so if you want my space, then please speak to Bill H about it. if this is in the wrong thread would some kind soul mind moving it to the correct thread/post/thingy.

Do have fun all and lets hope the weather holds for you. .......

Mark

Wont be available for STD this time, due to work commitments. Will be driving round sarf of france and Germany delivering stuff.

Therefore there will be one less kipping in the caravan, so if you want my space, then please speak to Bill H about it. if this is in the wrong thread would some kind soul mind moving it to the correct thread/post/thingy.

Do have fun all and lets hope the weather holds for you. .......

Mark

Tis a pity Mark, was looking forward to meeting you........

Bill, I've PM'd you re: the available berth in t'caravan......:D

Back
Top Bottom