Bimble ride out

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After a few requests, following last years success, I will once again offer to host a bimble out. Andrew and TinyTim have offered to help out, but may need to enlist some others in the thought process.
My plan is to either head out towards north wales or up towards that there Yorkshire, all via little tiny B roads as per last year.
the other alternative is a spot of off roading, but not sure how many are keen on getting there toys dirty.
let me know what you want peeps and I'll try to make something entertaining for you to enjoy on the Saturday :thumby:
Thanks to Andrew and Tim for their help so far, much appreciated :thumb

Sounds like a loose plan............just so long as it's not N Wales :D:beerjug:

Phil...count me in mate....:clap

I don't know the areas too well, but if you require some help then let me know......:D

No worries, that'll be fine

But i'm guessing the 'Yorkshire' bit will be the Pennines area, happy to help if I can:D

;)

Oooh, i can see a run to my favourite pub on The Pennine Way for one of the best mixed grills i know of…. even Sid can testify to that!

Hi Fil. I'm happy to run as back marker again if needed.

Haven't decided if I'll bring the outfit or the 1200 yet. Depends which one feels like more fun at the time.

Val.

Oooh, i can see a run to my favourite pub on The Pennine Way for one of the best mixed grills i know of…. even Sid can testify to that!

Excellent mixed grill and full tosser sized portions.:)

I definitely want to ride off road. Last year I spent the day out with MickDB1 on mild trails which were great fun on my R1100GS.

I thought your 2013 ride was all on road but Proff insists it was an offroad route?

Excellent mixed grill and full tosser sized portions.:)

I definitely want to ride off road. Last year I spent the day out with MickDB1 on mild trails which were great fun on my R1100GS.

I thought your 2013 ride was all on road but Proff insists it was an offroad route?

All on road, but 2013 involved lots of tiny roads with grass and badly eroded Tarmac. The bimble is not an off road day, just a pootle through great scenery at sedate pace.

I'm in. I thought I knew the peaks pretty well until your B road bimble last year!
Looking forward to it already...

Sounds good to me. I'm used to broken lumpy tarmac, especially if there's grass growing up the middle :p

DEFINITELY no off roading for me, other than wobbling across a grassy paddock to get to me tent thanks.

Bollocks would be a Saturday, might have to throw a sickie :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom