Food, drink and other nonsense

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Humbug has kindly offered to cook a non-meat Thai alternative to Syco's curry for Friday evenings nosh :bow

I won't go quite as mad with the buffet for Saturday evening - I did way too much food, badly overestimating the Tossser capacity to eat :blast Don't worry - there will be plenty to go round.

AS posted on the other thread, there will be tea, coffee and chocolate available all day.

I'll provide cereals etc for breckie both mornings, but anything more substantial you'll have to provide yourself. There will be gas rings, a kettle and a microwave on site.
I'll do baked spuds with fillings for eating round the bonfire on Saturday evening.
I'm getting a supply of draught beer from the same local brewery as last year.

What have I missed out?

Oh yes, Squirty cream, and a big fridge full of alcoholic delights. special wine sounds good Neil, and I'll bribe Proff into bringing some Devon cider.

No GSER do would be complete without Jaffa cakes, Cointreau and clotted cream.:rob:drool:D

Bill, will there be lager for some of us that aren't old enough to drink Proffs cider or the 'earthy ales' that some of the elders enjoy? :augie

I'll donate a box [20 liters] of Autumn mix to the drink table...
You drink too much at your own risk :)
I'll also take orders, closer to the date for anyone who would like their own personal cider stash :)

Bill, will there be lager for some of us that aren't old enough to drink Proffs cider or the 'earthy ales' that some of the elders enjoy? :augie
A big fridge full of lager and beer, and a few of these for you Mr B

Attachments

• kaliber.jpg
    kaliber.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 440
Here you go Mr Bouncer :ymca

Attachments

• bouncer booze.jpg
    bouncer booze.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 505

You Lightweight,i'm still trying to speak after drinking proffs rum,It was that strong i carried dave gs home in a wheelbarrow, feck knows how i was still standing....

You Lightweight,i'm still trying to speak after drinking proffs rum,It was that strong i carried dave gs home in a wheelbarrow, feck knows how i was still standing....

one wheel on my wagon...

Attachments

• 2ewgwon.jpg
    2ewgwon.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 466
I'll be visiting Lymestone Brewery during the week to order 3 keg beers.
We'll be having a keg (72 pints) of Ein Stein and the same of Lymestone Cowboy, these were two of the beers we had last year, and Mr. K's belated 50th choice of a pin (36 pint) of Stone the Crows. I'll also get a selection of their bottled beers.
There will be a reasonable selection of fizzy pops and mixers to go with the spirits.
Proff's bringing some Cider.

Does anyone have a preference for other bottled and tinned beers/lagers? I'll make sure there's some in the fridge as long as it's reasonably easy to source.

Back
Top Bottom