Food, drink and other nonsense

Ooooooh… let me see now. At least quadruple the butterscotch schnapps from last year.:D

I'm not really a beer/ale/lager drinker*. I am partial to an occasional cider. I'll probably make a big dent in the tea urn though :D :D

*It just means there's more for those that DO drink it :p

Pat says any chance of some heineken please old boy,he's partial to the odd crate or two....Dont mind paying for dellivery.!

So are there any takers for the Vegetable Pad Thai I will be cooking Friday evening? It's a noodle based dish and is a great accompaniment to Thai curries. :thumb2

P1290028_zpsc3011c1d.jpg

So are there any takers for the Vegetable Pad Thai I will be cooking Friday evening? It's a noodle based dish and is a great accompaniment to Thai curries. :thumb2

P1290028_zpsc3011c1d.jpg

At least two to my knowledge Humbug, Kenny and Tallgirl, I'm sure there will be more, it does look rather scrummy :drool

P1290028_zpsc3011c1d.jpg

I'm not a veggie, but that looks delicious :drool, so I'd be happy to book a couple of large spoonfuls......:D

P1290028_zpsc3011c1d.jpg

Did you do this last year? Sure I tried the veggie option and it was bloody lovely (Don't tell anyone I said that though)

:beerjug:

P1290028_zpsc3011c1d.jpg

Having had the pleasure of sampling Mr and Mrs Humbugs fare at the Exmoor event,
This will be lurrvelly :drool

So I too will be happy too partake :thumby:

I'm looking forward to the curry too, as it's my fav :thumb2:thumb2

Last edited:
Humbug ,
Julie and I would like a little of you veggie grub as it is becoming legendary .
Would also like to try The excellent sounding Thai curry made by Mrs Sycomoto.

We will not arrive till,,,, at the latest 8pm .

Look forward to meeting one and all.

At least two to my knowledge Humbug, Kenny and Tallgirl, I'm sure there will be more, it does look rather scrummy :drool

We'll keep some back for Tallgirl. :bounce1

I'm ( a veggie :) ) only arriving there Saturday ....... I claim a doggy bag :D

In view of the response, Mrs Humbug and I have conferred and we have decided to do a very large wok full on both nights. Those who know us know the size of our wok!!! :D So you won't miss out Kenny. :thumb2

Did you do this last year? Sure I tried the veggie option and it was bloody lovely (Don't tell anyone I said that though)

:beerjug:

Yes we did. Mum's the word Chris. :augie

I am actually going to make this do as will be in Manchester the following week. Veggie please Humbug I love your food. :D

Kenny I will fight you for the scrapings.

I like a bit of veggie too, looks yum yum.
Subs, that will have to wait, ive got a 2k credit card bill to pay, erm dont tell the missus.feckity feck.
hoh seven nine 7 tree seben juan too one tree ate for a while.

Its looking like im a senior member like tall girl!:aidan

You all know where you're coming to?
Nearest postcode is ST7 3PS, Tower Hill Rd Mow Cop, 100 yards up the hill from a small cross roads. I'm sure I posted this somewhere else on one of the threads, but can't find it now :blast

Don't forget your bow ties and party frocks
:thumb

Back
Top Bottom