Who and where???

Madmountainman

Reaction score
Ok folks, just so i get an idea of numbers attending, please let me know; A - if you're coming and B - Camping or B&B

As already mentioned, this event is being run as simply as possible. You choose and book your accommodation, the pub's the gathering point and we'll take it from there. Rain or shine, this location offers plenty of accommodation choice to suit.

Hi Madmountain Man

A) I'm coming and it's booked on calendar :tarka

B) I'm :camping hope it's not raining though as my £50.00 tent is showing wear :D

Looking forward to it :beerjug:

Cheers
Darrel

I'm in of course. I'll probably squeeze my Hymer down the narrow roads and bring a bike on the trailer. Hopefully the R65g/s if I get it finished by then, if not then possibly the 1100. Or the R100GS, or the KTM or the CRF.:)

My first Ukgser event and I can't wait. Although I fancy staying in the pub I reckon the camping should be a good crack so put me down as a camper.

Regards

Dave

Hi Richard

I hope to be down for your event, whether I book a room or hook up with Sid is to be sorted out, I will go on Sids (hopefully) soft off road ride.
Cheers John.

Hi Madmountain

I'll be there and I'll be camping (30 year old Vango Force Ten!)

Looking forward to it.

Well it's our first sunny weekend of the year and it's bloomin lovely. Hope we get similar in April as it'll make for a superb weekend. :thumb2

No worries Phil, this is a new weekend in the calendar and it'll be enjoyable whether 6 or 60 turn up.:D

Two people, 2 dogs - and no idea on what accommodation we’ll be in at the moment...

R

A. Days booked off, Jill and I plus Cora the whippet.

B. Camping, giving the new camper van it's first towing test (probably)

Val.

Hi Richard
booked in the Pub - last room available!
Regards.
Brian

Sandy and myself are booked in too. I don't know if the pub's full of Tosser's, or if you've all missed the boat. If you are booked in at the pub, i've been told the rooms have been refurbished since my last visit for my 40th and they were fine rooms for the money back then.

Richie

Please see my post on the other thread about availability at the pub.

Did you book in as "Mr and Mrs Smith" as there was no booking in your name in their book?:D

Sid

Back
Top Bottom