A Taste of Russia

Nice one , any pics of you on the PD getting air :D i need some for my scrapbook . great stories :beerjug:

Not intentionally! :D

Wonderful ... when is the book and film being released?

You clearly have an eye for a good photographic opportunity :thumb

:beerjug:

Don't be telling us it was a bloke :eek:

I may have had a leaky bottom but I still had blood in my veins Micky. No, most definitely not a fella. Her fella seemed to have a thing for military uniforms and looked like he would be right up for a bit of ethnic cleansing given an opportunity. It occurred to me that technically I may be considered 'ethnic'. Hence, I felt being discreet would be prudent. :beerjug:

Fabulous, made me giggle Melch .... keep going, I'm loving this read :D

He never made it home...

He met a Russian shot putter in a bar - they fell in love and he moved with her to Siberia where her beard was less of an issue

Duchess !!

Theres a blast from the past !!

Thanks for posting this (ok it's nearly 7 years later!). A great read and it looked like a fantastic trip, particularly on those old airheads!! :beerjug:

Anyone have any ideas of the translation on that sticker ? :thumb2

Sleeping Helmet is the direct translation of the 2 words on the top of the sticker, although I suspect it's a permanent sleep:crossbone

I think the word at the bottom is Tyumen, a region near the Ural mountains:thumb2

Great rr:D We always found the Russians to be extremely hospitable and friendly. It's a shame you were so ill that you missed out on so much. You should definitely go again:)

Back
Top Bottom