Are you coming

Who's coming to Llangollen

• On my own (sad, lonely git)

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Me and the Mrs

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Me the Mrs and Girlfriend

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Me and the Mr (just to be politically correct)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't ask personal questions

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Still looking for new bike but I'll probably bimble up in the car to 'chew the fat' at the local hostleries.:beerjug:

riverking said:
Still looking for new bike but I'll probably bimble up in the car to 'chew the fat' at the local hostleries.:beerjug:

Where did you leave it Steve??

Very careless :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:)

As near as dammit given to charity mate - supposedly it makes you a better person:fiddle :)

:D got the weekend off work.so will see y'all.
Reyno's bringing some of his shiny bits if you are in a spending mood:)

Look what I've found hear the hotel :) ...................

Attachments

• screenshot028.jpg
    screenshot028.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 98
michael d said:
hmmm, i think you may be dissapointed watton :rolleyes:

the doctor has moved on :confused:

Typical, went all the way to the Dutch GS weekend to see the Juke Box museum and it was shut.
Went to the Irish GS weekend to see Father Teds House and couldn't find it.
Went to the Lands End GS weekend to get a picture next to the famous sign post and got a flat battery.

Going to the BMF weekend, the bars will all run out of beer knowing my luck

:(

Has he really moved on???

I know he's now in his 9th incarnation but we thought the exhibition was stii in Llangollen. had planned on visiting it this weekend.

Cogs n Lisa

"You know you're getting old when the new Dr Who is the same age as you...!"

Phew! nearly wasn't coming.

Covered the GSPD number plate in mud and rode some more of Snowdonias finest tracks this morning.
Right on the tops I hit some rocks and front tubeless tyre deflates and the bead comes off the rim.
An' interesting' few miles gets me to Llanberis garage where quick blast of air and I'm home for a few checks.

Now to LLLLLLLLLLangollllllllllen home to ugly Welsh women in Tall hats, Welsh fudge and Wrexham supporters. too much even for the Tardis.

See ya there
Tim

Would love to be coming as Llangollen is one of my old stomping grounds coming from Chester and all.

When I was 14/15ish me and my best mate Stewie would get up at 6am and cycle to the horse shoe pass just so we could do the ride down from the Ponderosa to Llangollen, we fitted 74 tooth chain wheels to our bikes to get max speed down the hill and I remember overtaking an MGB on my pushie !!

Have a good time lads and ride safe

Mike

Sadly it's true, the Dr Who exhibition is no longer in Llangollen.

Shame, cos the coolest road sign in the UK had to be the one with the Dalek on it :D

Back
Top Bottom