Are you coming

Who's coming to Llangollen

• On my own (sad, lonely git)

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Me and the Mrs

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Me the Mrs and Girlfriend

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Me and the Mr (just to be politically correct)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't ask personal questions

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Charlie Stubs

Now this is where I get really technical and attempt to post a poll. A simple one so I don’t confuse you (or me), just to give me an idea who’s coming

Yep,I`m going. Possibly Lorraine ( my S.O. ) too. Staying in the Hand Hotel for two nights.

See Henry`s post regarding me volunteering to lead a road based rideout...

Yep - me too - booked in my diary

Booked myself a room at the Hand Hotel for a couple of nights. Anyone going through or near Farnborough, Hampshire or between Farnborough and Llangollen - might like some company en-route? I'll be leaving sometime in the morning of Friday 6th.

Bob

Me and Mrs Frisky coming from Gateshead, anyone else up here going?

Mr and Mrs BLL coming up from down Hertfordshire way, booked into the hotel.

Booked the time off and looking forwards to it.....I promised I'd run a fords ride so I'm in ;)

Not sure about SWMBO.......that's dependant on all sorts of things.

Do I need my passport?

And do they still eat babies?

:D :D

Should be there - poss. mrs ralphy too (& it will be her 1st time camping)................................

Me and the love of my life have booked the honeymoon suite, just waiting for the visas to be issued by the Welsh Embassy :D

Me and the love of my life have booked the honeymoon suite.

What you going to tell the wife then ??? :D

motomartin said:

What you going to tell the wife then ??? :D

She thinks I'm going to a anger management workshop for the weekend :)

She thinks I'm going to a anger management workshop for the weekend

Can you fax me the notes ? :D

thats an anger - she used to be on Golden Shot - oh wait thats anne aston - or is it ?

my memory isn't what........................something ?

Yep, going to be there. Booked into Hiotel and willing to help with a ride out if needed.
ANDY MELTON
Anyone going to travel up on the Friday at 4pm ish from the Bristol area.??

I now can't make this event for work reasons. :(
I've cancelled a double room booking at the hotel if anyone wants it.
Andy

me in..

I will come up on the friday eve or Sat morn....if theres no room at the inn i will camp..

Andy... I may be able to meet up with you on route if i leave on the Friday.

Tony Allen

Re: me in..

Tony allen said:
I will come up on the friday eve or Sat morn....if theres no room at the inn i will camp..

Andy... I may be able to meet up with you on route if i leave on the Friday.

Tony Allen

hi mate
i'm going up on sat morn in time for offroad,might even do bacon sarnie's if your passing :thumb ....loz

Yep, riding down on the Friday with Newbie, try and bring some GS stainless goodies if you vultures are interested?
(Oh no what have i said? just noticed Fanum's going and he will want a personalised Grille)
Reyno

Was looking forward to the weekend but now off the road till further notice.

Sat behind white van man at the lights when he decided to reverse. Reyno's oil cooler grill now rather mangled by beak but it minimised the damage to the oil cooler to allow me to get to the local dealer with minimum oil loss, will be ordering new one soon.

Hope all goes well and looking forward to next years.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

hope to be there at some point armed with GSPD for the fords. (it provides for more photogenic crashes:rolleyes: )
Tim

Back
Top Bottom