ADAC Motorcycle touring maps - Free download PDF's into iBook

Update October 2016

Good news day! I have found them, hidden away:

https://www.adac.de/reise_freizeit/motorrad/

Scroll down and click on Tourenkarten, mehr. Then click on the PDF links.

I'm not sure whether these are the same maps, different, updated or what. But download them quick before they vanish again! They look a little different (in style at least) but look good either way. Worry not that they have a picture of a car on the front; they are free! * edit

There are 13 PDF's in all, numbered oddly 1 to 14. Whether one is missing or (because of superstition) ADAC missed out 13 or if they simply misnumbered one along the way I have no idea and I'm in no great hurry to find out. As before, the PDF's download really well into iBook and display well on a big iPad.

Have fun, you can't break it.

Richard

Sample PDF map, converted into a jpeg:

9ae0d1eeab8d1af832c3e280a87fa46c.jpg

=================

Edit:

* I have now looked at the Swiss and the Trentino maps, just as as a sample. They look much the same routes as the original version. Use with confidence.

Gutten abend, mine Herr.

Das link oben fur diese maps, funktioniert nicht mehr.

Gutten abend, mine Herr.

Das link oben fur diese maps, funktioniert nicht mehr.

Try this instead:

You will maybe need to:

Translate it into English, I did.

Surf around in it to find the map that you want.

Download the maps now, before ADAC decide to move or close down the website again.

=========

PS I think I now see what ADAC have done. They have taken what used to be single maps and broken the maps into sections.

Last edited:
The gpx routes are still available from the link above that Wapping posted not only for Garmin units but most others including phones it seems.

I suspect it’s because it is possibly multiple routes on one file.
That would be correct, if you need to put it into MRA or some other online piece of software i would advise dropping it into base camp or map source and splitting it up into its relevant tours, or if you have a dropbox account drop me a pm and i have them all in there relevant sections and can pass them on. UKGSER will not accept large files and uploading 1 at a time would take forever.

link to all files, this time in folders to there respective area just scroll to the area you want or download them all.

Back
Top Bottom