GS TROPHY

if you want to enter do it, although I cant imagine that there would still be spaces left to enter ? I think it is open for 100 riders, surely that must have bee filled ? anyway, why not head down to the touratech weekend first, then you get to ride on the same place as the challenge is held ,its a good way to see what its like to handle a 250 kilo bike on the dirt.

Thanks for the video. Sadly still pondering even after watching the video. Why I don't know but I get the feeling it will be like an off road version of the CBT?

Thanks for the video. Sadly still pondering even after watching the video. Why I don't know but I get the feeling it will be like an off road version of the CBT?

Worst case, it'll be a cracking weekend away with a load of like minded people having brilliant fun on bikes. Best case you're off to Canada in Sept. See you there:thumb

Less than a month to go before the UK Qualifiers. It's going to be a great event:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LxvEXp0KiUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

** The video above was not filmed on location in South Whales:)

You are better then BMW at marketing! I spoke to them today and they were not giving much away. They tried to get me excited about walking on a barrel (second day event in 2012) with the bike alongside. It had the opposite effect.

Seen this clip before and had a laugh for the guy on the GSA trying to ride the "skinny". Took me a while to master it on the MTB so I can only hazard a guess on how difficult it would be on a GSA if you haven't done it before. Great video though.

The first day is good for everyone. So even if you haven't ridden much off road I wouldn't worry too much.

You are better then BMW at marketing! I spoke to them today and they were not giving much away. They tried to get me excited about walking on a barrel (second day event in 2012) with the bike alongside. It had the opposite effect.

Seen this clip before and had a laugh for the guy on the GSA trying to ride the "skinny". Took me a while to master it on the MTB so I can only hazard a guess on how difficult it would be on a GSA if you haven't done it before. Great video though.

The first day is good for everyone. So even if you haven't ridden much off road I wouldn't worry too much.

So you're signed up then?:) It looks like a lot of fun - and as I said, what's the worst that can happen?! I'm looking forward to it a lot. Maybe see you in the bar on Saturday night - 1150 POS with a big blue topbox, you can't miss me. See you there:thumb

Back
Top Bottom