The "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 5th-7th 2014

Jochen, a friend of mine is bunking in with me on this event. It's his first time at one of these weekends. Can you put Ger's name down on the list of attendees. He is a nice guy, even though he is from Cork!

Camping?

Thinking of coming over from Sunny Scotland - unsure if my work schedule will allow it but I would love to come over, if it's a last minute thing and the hotel (s) are booked up, will they allow camping???
Thanks
Jake

Thinking of coming over from Sunny Scotland - unsure if my work schedule will allow it but I would love to come over, if it's a last minute thing and the hotel (s) are booked up, will they allow camping???
Thanks
Jake

Hi Jake
You'd be very welcome, even if it's a last minute thing. I dunno about camping though, it's not a area renowned for flat areas ;)
But I'll get James to ask the question.
There's plenty of B&B's in the area so I'm sure you'll get something

Mr. George Wicks is now on the list, so it will be great in case "anyone" needs a dig out on the shlidey bits...

dont recall any camp sites in area .defo none in area of hotel , regards J
hotel can take up to 80 people ?

I'm quite envious of your trip. I cycled around this area in 2004 and really enjoyed my week in this lovely part of the country.

I shall return one day! (on a motorbike)

Ange and I are coming :beerjug:

Starting in Rosslare on Monday evening heading to County Cork and be with you Friday then up around Donegal and onto Belfast.

Any suggestions welcome:aidan

Yeah Jay, but they've seen the light & are becoming Westerners, even if it's only for the weekend :aidan

:D
Please not ...
Country and Westerners? :eek:
Oh gawd - i can see it now! :blast

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/h1PfrmCGFnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom