The "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 5th-7th 2014

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Con1 / James is organising a weekend away in beautiful Leenane :bounce1

He arranged Leenane Hotel for an Autumn event on September 5th - 7th
And then he fecked off to France & asked me to post details :rolleyes:

The rate for two nights (Fri & Sat) B&B and dinner on both the Friday and Saturday is a lowly €99pps
You'll need to book the hotel yourselves - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention :ukgser

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a ride out or a navigation type event (TBC) on the Saturday followed by a sit down dinner and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday :p

If you've never been to that part of the world on a motorcycle now's your chance. There's some awesome biking roads & stunning scenery around Killary Harbour and through Connemara. Or, if you want to do your own thing, Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey are only down the road or there's a world of shopping in Clifden

worth it for the road from there inland

even the main rd is :bow

There will be no waiting around for a reserve/cancellation list this time around.....bloody well booked !!!!!

Sounds like plan.. Will book this week..happy to room share, if any takers :D

And definitely not following jockser this time :eek::aidan

Yes please, though best for em to have a room of my own, I snore like the proverbial trooper!!!

Hotel booked:JB:JB

We were raging we missed Brian and Geraldine's weekend! Kev's in training for Siberia :rolleyes:

He'll be back by September so looking forward to it:bounce1

Galway

Just got back from the Killaloe weekend and already you are tempting me back.
With a bit of luck will be redundant by then so this is a definite maybe.
Matt
Just one query - is Jochen leading the ride out to get there?

Back
Top Bottom