Carry on up the Cotswolds IV - 2014

cracking do last year :thumby:

alas i will be bikeless as it will be bobbing across the Atlantic in a ship bound for santa rosa CA for the Bilco PCH tour and it's never been my style to turn up for a bike do in a four wheeler, i know, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just me.

i will especially miss DR.Alfs saturday bimble through the leafy cotswold lanes.

(sshh don't tell the Mrs. but i may buy a cheap bike so i can go)

ok. another quick uturn here :blast

just spoke with the Mrs. and she has a plan. why don't we both go but in the car she says. this means camping you know, i says, she says ok. :eek: :D

so that's it then, sod it, car it is.

adam will you please add me and the Mrs and labrador dog to the list with a car and tent Ta :D

the bells again, the feckin bells :blast

just spoke with the Mrs. and she has a plan. why don't we both go but in the car she says. this means camping you know, i says, she says ok. :eek: :D

adam will you please add me and the Mrs and labrador dog to the list with a car and tent Ta :D

Good to have you along:) Shame about the lack of bike but there's some lovely walks in the area which will keep you busy whilst we're out having fun:)

Pencil me in please

1 Man, 1 tent, 1 bike, please ensure there is an adequate supply of cider as I will be pretty thirsty after riding down from Central Scotland in the blazing hot sunshine. :jager
Cheers
Jake.

wicked, looking forward to a north south natter again Tony!

Bilmy: Ben looking out or this one all year.Then I miss it for two weeks :blast

Me self and Jill + the dog Cora please. Camper van and bike/s/sidecar on trailer as usual.

Val.

Have asked for leave that week, can I have a place for one rider with tent (subject to leave approved).

It's a bad time of year for me to get away,if I can I may not know till a couple of days beforehand if there is still space I would like to come along.

Mavette has managed to organise to be here for this :bounce1

Can I join the party too please? One man one bike one tent.

Cheers Zach

Hi DrAlf is there room for a new gser member? been a member for a while but not managed to get to any of the do's would definitely be camping and would like to do the off road ride if poss cheers
Marcus

Mavette has managed to organise to be here for this :bounce1

That's great news. Look forward to finally meeting your lovely lady. Miss Alf will be please:)

Can I join the party too please? One man one bike one tent.

Cheers Zach

Yep - plenty of space for camping:thumb

Hi DrAlf is there room for a new gser member? been a member for a while but not managed to get to any of the do's would definitely be camping and would like to do the off road ride if poss cheers
Marcus

I'm sure we can fit you in - look forward to meeting you:)

Looks like i'll have to dip out of this one, family commitments i'm afraid :(

Okay dokes - that's a shame. Maybe see you next year:thumb

Definitely going by last year, was a great weekend. Mum is having a knee replacement and someone has to look after me Dad..(He's blind) There again, he could do well with Aunt Sally

Is there room for one tent and a couple of happy campers? Just for the Saturday night :thumb2

Is there room for one tent and a couple of happy campers? Just for the Saturday night :thumb2

Yep I reckon we can fit you in. Look forward to seeing you:thumb

Back
Top Bottom