Your BEST BUY products

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Enter in this thread those products that you have bought and used, which have stood the test of tosser-time and which do what they say on the tin and then some!

State the brand and model; what it is and why it's your Best Buy - but keep it short.

No Toil air-filter cleaner + oil

NO TOIL air-filter cleaner.

I'll never buy another brand.

Kermit chair and table. Old school safari charm. Beautiful craftsmanship. Comfortable. Attracts attractive women.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Halfords 'Pro' range sockets and tools.....in particular, their 1/4 inch drive set for keeping on the bike is perfect :thumb2

More than adequate quality, good price, no quibble exchange of broken bits.......JUST MAKE CERTAIN YOU STICK THE RECEIPT TO THE INSIDE OF THE LID OF THE BOX WITH CLEAR TAPE so you never lose it......job done :thumb

Any luggage made by Kriega.

Extremely flexible, totally waterproof, modular, fits anything, won't fall off but is easy to fit anda remove, designed by people who genuinely understand what is needed, tough as a scouse whore, not overpriced and made in Britain :thumb2

Particularly recommended.....tank bra plus US5 or US10 on top for any touring or 'adventure' bike...their wallet, their US20 with a pair of US10s on the edges with a US5 on top.

Best soft luggage I've ever bought :clap

etymotic in ear monitors er6i, 8 yrs old, amazing sound quality, comforable with helmet and work great with sena smh10:aidan

Wunderlich handlebar bag. Fits loads more in it than you'd think, and perfect for toll money/ passport/ visor cleaner/ mobile phone with plenty of room for other stuff.:thumb

etymotic in ear monitors er6i, 8 yrs old, amazing sound quality, comforable with helmet and work great with sena smh10:aidan

Daytona boots, lasts for years even with regular use, always comfy, totally waterproof and re soleable and totally breathable.

DIY silicone earplugs from EBay.

I've bought two lots of these from this seller....and although I doubted the claim that it would be enough goo to make two pairs, it was, spot on.

Easy as taking a piss to use, and with a teeny bit of imagination (and thinking back to when your mum used to run a string up the arms of your duffle coat between your mittens) a doddle to make a nice set of plugs for very comfy and day to day use.

Eight pounds bloody ninety 8 FFS :blast

IMG_00000287-X2.jpg

Genuinely works this stuff does :thumb

MityVac Brake bleeding kit, had it around 10 years now and it makes doing brakes on bikes or indeed cars easy.

Leatherman Wave multitool, used most days for the last 12 years and still as good as new, tough, dependable.

Daytona Gator GTX Boots, Waterproof, protective, and as comfortable as slippers

Back
Top Bottom