Quiet in here, isn't it!

Scutty

Reaction score
Are there no more G450X owners left?
I just got mine and am really enjoying it but it does need re springing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hi Scutty, I've made this observation as well a couple of posts ago. There aren't many of us that's for sure, not sure exactly how many though. I've got a '10 plate G450X and love it, I bought it new and have never had any problems with it either (70 Hrs). Glad you're enjoying your new scoot. :thumby:

Hi, I could be dropping in a few times in the not to far off future. I bought the 2010 G450X with 600miles on the clock. Ive done 3500 miles now with little maintenance except oil & filters and pumping grease into the pivots and axels.

I have other bikes, but this is the one I prefer to use for my 22mile each way daily commute. Its just fun to ride in the windy back country roads, and filters through the inner city rush hour traffic with ease, and back again.... but I'm starting to think the engine may need some attention... nothing really makes me worry, but the internet traffic says these bikes need a lot so.... what should I start with?

Probably valve clearance? I assume this can be done with the engine still in the bike.... any tips?

Back
Top Bottom