tick tick tick

If you need any more cover Bill, I have a 6x3m gazebo, pukka job, not a blow away in the wind type:thumb2

Ooh, that sounds useful, I've just stuck a couple of 3x3m cheapies up between the barns (where they won't blow away).
If it's no trouble for you to bring it, yes please. :kissy2:kissy2

My old faithful is coming out to be erected for all to see,it's quite small and certainly faded/jaded.:eek:

30 year old re proofed Vango Force 10 Standard. We have many tents , all good but this my favourite:rolleyes::rob

Not long now:)

The Hymer is being readied as I type. PinkLady is hopping around inside it cleaning it all up for the last few ours. I'm checking over bikes.

Hymer finally passed its MOT after I had to fit new RHD headlamp units. All MOT stations seem to be getting much pickier these days, things that passed previously are now being picked up.:(

Got bikes booked in for MOTs on Thursday morning then I'll decide which one to bring.

Managed to source another bottle of Extra Fine Calvados.:jager

This morning I have ordered 4 dozen oatcake Annie's oatcakes and 2dozen fruit pikelets. I have paid for these out of my own money and whilst I'd love to be more generous, the thought of a bunch of tosses kicking off because someone ate the last fruit pikelet was too good to miss :D

The weather is looking more promising, so I might actually travel on the bike...

This morning I have ordered 4 dozen oatcake Annie's oatcakes and 2dozen fruit pikelets. I have paid for these out of my own money and whilst I'd love to be more generous, the thought of a bunch of tosses kicking off because someone ate the last fruit pikelet was too good to miss :D

Fruit Pikelets?? Never heard of them.

Well yes, I know what Pikelets are, having Northern parents. I always call crumpets, pikelets.

I've never come across fruit pikelets though.

Back
Top Bottom