tick tick tick

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Time seems to be galloping away again, and there are now only three weeks to go.
Some of you haven't been to a Tossers do before, so just to make you aware of a few things.

The site is not some commercial set up, it's my own land, and as such might seem a bit basic. You all attend at your own risk, and if you are prone to falling over, stabbing yourself with a fork, upending your bike in a rut, falling in the bonfire when pissed, getting stung by flying insects and the like, can you please go out the gate onto the public road before you do it.
There is only a soak-away for the water (and I'm on a meter), so if we can use it sparingly it would be appreciated (the soak-away might be under your tent). I've set up a wash room and there will be portable loos.
I'll park a bike with an arrow pointing into the drive, you will see it as you come up Tower Hill road. If your satnav brings you DOWN Tower Hill road, you'll sail straight past the entrance as it's obscured by the hedge, so when you come to a small cross roads (there's only one), do an about turn and the site is a couple of hundred yards up the road from there. You will most likely see my polytunnel and 'new' barn as you come up the road, just so you know you are in the right place.
There should be enough wood for a bonfire both nights, and I'll dig some turf out so you can have a couple of camp fires as well.
There are enough paper/polystyrene plates and cups, plastic drinks glasses and plastic cutlery to go round, so unless you prefer your own crockery and irons, there's no need to bring any. Tea ,coffee and some soft drinks will be there all day, as will a quantity of alcohol, bottled and draught in various guises.
A nice comfy sleeping mat might be an idea, as will one of those disk things for putting under your side stand.
It's well over subscribed this year so tents will need be fairly close together and you can camp in both fields.
Friday evening's curry will be on the go from around 7:30 pm and will be kept on the go until late in the evening so later arrivals won't go hungry. Humbug is kindly providing a veggie option, it would be good if you could let him know before hand to give him an idea of numbers.
At least two ride-outs on Saturday, thanks to Flipfly, andrewgsadv and MickDB1.
A lot of people are putting their own time and effort into this event again this year to make sure we all have a good time, so try not to be a plonker.

See you all soon
Bill
<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
You all attend at your own risk, and if you are prone to falling over, stabbing yourself with a fork, upending your bike in a rut, falling in the bonfire when pissed, getting stung by flying insects and the like, can you please go out the gate onto the public road before you do it.

See you all soon
Bill
<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

I wonder who you could be referring to there Bill?

I'll be on my bestest behaviour in our Hymer. I'm bringing PinkLady as it's our 28th wedding anniversary on the 19th.

Looking forward to it.

Sid

Didn't want you lot getting lost and disorientated, so fields mown yesterday evening, and hay now almost dry ready for baling tomorrow. All the voles and mice lurking in the hay have now been eaten by Jake and Crumpet so there will be no little squeeky surprises to scare you at night.

The things I have to think off to ensure your comfort and safety. :rolleyes:

Bill H.

I am sure I will regret this but as the event is getting closer I am fearing that as my time is being pulled / stretched in every direction, I won't be able to make it and the last thing I want to do is be a no show and deprive someone on the reserve list from attending.

So it is only fair to step down and let you offer my place to someone else.

Gutted :-(

Dave

Bill H.

I am sure I will regret this but as the event is getting closer I am fearing that as my time is being pulled / stretched in every direction, I won't be able to make it and the last thing I want to do is be a no show and deprive someone on the reserve list from attending.

So it is only fair to step down and let you offer my place to someone else.

Gutted :-(

Dave

That's a shame Dave, IJGser +1 now added to attendee list

Sorry to have to break this to you Bill, but I will still be able to make it :D

:bounce

There may be chanting.

Again...

Ha!

For the information of all the wobblybox owners heading for Bills do, please leave a space for my latest purchase…

I can't see many tossers getting through that door

Back
Top Bottom