Huge thanks to Bill-H

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I doubt I've ever met someone as generous and hospitable as Bill.

You Sir, are a legend.

Huge thanks from all 5 of the Toad clan. A wonderful memorable weekend. There may have been a light shower at one point, but it was a long way from having a impact on the overall event.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just got to second Dans sentiments above a lovely weekend, with a lovely crowd of folk all co-ordinated by a fantastic fellow, well done Bill H:friday:beerjug:

I had a splendid time..... Thanks to everyone for keeping me amused and a MAHOOSIVE Cheers to Bill for his generosity and hospitality. Thanks Fella !!!

Amen to previous comments; another great do which I can't fault in any way!!!! :D

Some pics will be posted soon......;)

Simply awesome Bill.

Thank you a million times.

Fabulous weekend....Epic even.

:Duchess

Here here, many Thanks Bill. The barn should be opened as a restaurant.The food was simple delicious.Cocktails however should carry a health warning. Great to meet everyone.Fantastic.

A great man, a great event.

Thank you Bill, very much. It was a fantastic weekend and the organising of the event appreciated :thumb2 :thumby:

And well done everyone, you all made it fab. Far to much cider drinking though :D
Thanks Proff :thumb

Anyone who finds a way, no matter how small and in what way that somehow makes the world a better place should be knighted ....arise Sir Bill:bow

My first STD and hopefully not my last. A hugely enjoyable weekend Bill, thanks a million. :thumb

Absolutely excellent, what an exceptional host and a great bunch of people.

The only thing I can think of to improve STD is an idiot detector at the exit gate, it would have triggered an alarm and not let me out so I couldn't have managed to ride away from my camping spot with my prescription bi-focal sunglasses sat on top of my dry bag on the pillion seat. They didn't make it to Glasgow :(

So, if anyone found a pair of metal rimmed prescription reactolite spectacles they're mine.

Someone asked me about the fuel consumption on the S10. Filled up yesterday morning, did Andrews back road bimble, lots of low gear work up and down the box and then cruising at an indicated 85mph back home. Refilled on the motorway and logged 52.8mpg.

Cheers Bill :thumb

A finer Tosser you'd be hard pressed to meet. Fantastic to see a few old faces and meet a few new ones.

Soph would like to thank everyone for putting up with her, especially tall girl and the best Ange in the world ever.

Echo the sentiments on here, thanks Bill, superb event! :thumb
And thanks to Phil for leading us on the Backroad white water motorcycling ride!
Cheers!
Mark & Denise

+1 to all of the above, a big thank you to Bill and his minions who made this such a fantastic weekend. Think my hangover is just starting to kick in:D The light shower allowed some quality talking bollox time :thumb2

Thanks all

Once again, awesome, just awesome. in fact its awesome awesome.

Myself and Ada had a wonderful time meeting everyone again at such a great venue, Bill you are a fantastic host and it was good seeing yourself, Jake and Crumpet again.

Weather was fine, got to test out the tarp with tent setup. Was robbed of my shoes as someone forgot to bring hers! But we enjoyed it.

Thanks to all also for making myself and Ada feel very welcome. Good bunch of Tossers :)

Bill, is a pleasure knowing you :)

Bill you are a superstar..!!
Fantastic time had by me and mr badger.
Can't believe some much fun can be had in a field.. : )

A fantastic weekend, fantastic location, fantastic company (well some of them anyway) :D and a fantastic host
king-033.gif

Thank you, thank you Bill. :clap

Andy & Paula

Thanks Bill,We had a fab weekend,This as an event cant be beaten.Well done a top effort,best wishes Pauly and Pat.

A true gentleman is an understatement, many many thanks.
Bill....

Back
Top Bottom