What did you do on Sunday afternoon?

Gail-force

Reaction score
Everyone has pictures and anecdotes of pre and during these brilliant weekends....I wondered if anyone had any after pictures.....

We just happened to call in to our local motorhome dealership on the way home as it had almost stopped raining and the vans were under cover......Mort had apoplexy and a coronary simultaneously (quite a sight to behold) as I'd shortlisted a really nice motorhome for us.....

It was amazing that when we finally got home the tent was given a reprieve and slung on the line to live another day....Mort thought camping was great fun and for the sake of some waterproofing we'd have years out of the tent:augie

Oh, if anyone found a silver earring with a blue stone on the bottom...I've got its twin....thought it'd fallen off in the tent but no such luck:(

Attachments

• IMG_1809.JPG
    IMG_1809.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 287
And I thought he was going to try and water proof it with petrol!

Yer bush also needs trimming ;)

Visit to the ice cream factory for lunch on the way back, which was compulsory I was told.

Once returning home, dry kit, wash helmet inner as it was starting to smell like damp dog. Put washing on from all weekends clothes.

Then onto wash bike and and clean the chain. notice car needs doing too so wash that also.

Finally, wash myself and get clean dry.

Go out for food, eat something that disagrees with me and spend all night/morning going to the loo. magic.

Oh and of course visit here to express my gratitude to Bill :)

The only pic I took on the way home, as I wasn't hanging about. I might have had my photo taken by some roadside cameras, but hopefully only the ones that get the front of the bike :p

A quick stop at St Ives (Cambridgeshire, not Cornwall) for petrol and a quick bite to eat. I'd just dropped the Akro can off that I'd been carrying all weekend.

Had to make space in the bike shed!
vequdy7u.jpg

y3a7udy9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

we thought you were taking the piss about the motorhome thing

did mort have heart attack when they told him how much :D

oh got home put bike away had shower put kettle on went upstairs to put music on - fell asleep :D

Back
Top Bottom